Class 3A Around the Midstate (Regions 4 & 5)

I am in the process of creating a website and one of the interesting links on my site is going to have to do with crediting the players from past years who have gone on to play at the next level. Of course since this list can go on forever it seems I have decided to trim the list and only keep track of the guys who are still playing college football. I would like to start the list that I have and if any of you have any names to add to the list of guys who are still playings please do so. Here is my current list:

David Lipscomb

Austin Rogers (Tennessee)

Ben Lehning (Tennessee)

Charles Stevens (Tennessee Tech)

Braden Binkley (Harding University)

Burton Elrod (Harding University)

Jeremy Holt (Harding University)

White House

Adam Wiss (Cumberland)

Rogers Gaines (TSU)

Ricky Ladd (Ohio Northern)

Cody Sullins (Tennessee)

Cory Sullins (Tennessee)

Cheatham Co.

Clint Casteel (North Alabama)

Brad Potts (Bethel)

Jack Hoeh (Austin Peay)

Austin Stokes (Lambuth)

Sycamore

Josh Garza (Lambuth)

Marshall Co.

Don'ta Hightower (Alabama)

Giles Co.

Kendall Dangerfirld (MTSU)

Jerry Cobb (MTSU)

Josh Perez (Tennessee Tech)

Pearl Cohn

Michael Janac (Marshall)

Deaunte Mason (Kentucky)

William Johnson (Kentucky)

Rashad Mason (North Carolina)

Brian Gupton (North Carolina)

Brian Curry (Southeast MO)

Howard Griffin (Tennessee Tech)

Richard Jean-Louis (Alabama A&M)

Carlos Knight (Howard)

Jonathan Hathaway (Bethel)

Markese Osborne (Bethel)

Phillip Collier (Bethel)

Chaz Lillard (Bethel)

Trey Hathaway (Bethel)

Lewis Brown (Concordia AL College)

Jaren Glenn (Antelope Valley CA CC)

Deonte Johnson (Antelope Valley CA CC)

Deaveon Gregory (Antelope Valley CA CC)

Michael Venoy (Dodge City KS CC)

Wayne Cox (Dodge City KS CC)

DeKalb Co.

Josh Stone (Tusculum)

Page

Jared Elliott (Miami OH)

Josiah Bennett (Lambuth)

Ethan Elliott (Lambuth)

Montgomery Central

Jeffrey Lyle (Austin Peay)

Roscoe Carter (Austin Peay)

Macon Co.

Alan Hire (Tennessee Tech)

Creek Wood

Darren Fizer (UT-Martin)

Stan Krantz (Cumberland)

Justin Darnell (Cumberland)

With Duncan Williams now being out of eligability I don't see anyone from Greenbrier who is playing at the college level anymore from that school. Will Ryan Dickerson or Clint Grubbs be playing college ball anywhere this upcoming fall?????

I can't find Randall Toney committed to a school anywhere though I did see him playing for the Military Academy School out in Virginia. I saw where Boston College is on the young man's list but if there's no committment I am lost.

I also don't see Magwan Smith or Ned McCaster from Spring Hill which is suprising. They were both very good athletes that could play at the next level. Maybe this was just a mistake and I couldn't find them. Let me know anyone.

Other former standouts I can't find but would like to know about are:

Josh McMurray (Page)

Kellen Gower (Marshall Co.)

Brandon Myles (Giles Co.)

Sam Edgmon (Giles Co.)

Michael Dallas (Macon Co.)

Corey Cripps (DeKalb Co.)

Josh Vaughn (Creek Wood)

Ben Steverson (Creek Wood)

Russ Moneypenny (David Lipscomb)

Mitchell Tenpenny (David Lipscomb)

Surely there are a few of these guys playing at the next level somewhere this upcoming fall. They were all a joy to watch at the high school level.

THANKS TO ANYONE IN ADVANCE FOR PROVIDING ANY TYPE OF HELP!!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the process of creating a website and one of the interesting links on my site is going to have to do with crediting the players from past years who have gone on to play at the next level. Of course since this list can go on forever it seems I have decided to trim the list and only keep track of the guys who are still playing college football. I would like to start the list that I have and if any of you have any names to add to the list of guys who are still playings please do so. Here is my current list:

David Lipscomb

Austin Rogers (Tennessee)

Ben Lehning (Tennessee)

Charles Stevens (Tennessee Tech)

Braden Binkley (Harding University)

Burton Elrod (Harding University)

Jeremy Holt (Harding University)

White House

Adam Wiss (Cumberland)

Rogers Gaines (TSU)

Ricky Ladd (Ohio Northern)

Cody Sullins (Tennessee)

Cory Sullins (Tennessee)

Cheatham Co.

Clint Casteel (North Alabama)

Brad Potts (Bethel)

Jack Hoeh (Austin Peay)

Austin Stokes (Lambuth)

Sycamore

Josh Garza (Lambuth)

Marshall Co.

Don'ta Hightower (Alabama)

Giles Co.

Kendall Dangerfirld (MTSU)

Jerry Cobb (MTSU)

Josh Perez (Tennessee Tech)

Pearl Cohn

Michael Janac (Marshall)

Deaunte Mason (Kentucky)

William Johnson (Kentucky)

Rashad Mason (North Carolina)

Brian Gupton (North Carolina)

Brian Curry (Southeast MO)

Howard Griffin (Tennessee Tech)

Richard Jean-Louis (Alabama A&M)

Carlos Knight (Howard)

Jonathan Hathaway (Bethel)

Markese Osborne (Bethel)

Phillip Collier (Bethel)

Chaz Lillard (Bethel)

Trey Hathaway (Bethel)

Lewis Brown (Concordia AL College)

Jaren Glenn (Antelope Valley CA CC)

Deonte Johnson (Antelope Valley CA CC)

Deaveon Gregory (Antelope Valley CA CC)

Michael Venoy (Dodge City KS CC)

Wayne Cox (Dodge City KS CC)

DeKalb Co.

Josh Stone (Tusculum)

Page

Jared Elliott (Miami OH)

Josiah Bennett (Lambuth)

Ethan Elliott (Lambuth)

Montgomery Central

Jeffrey Lyle (Austin Peay)

Roscoe Carter (Austin Peay)

Macon Co.

Alan Hire (Tennessee Tech)

Creek Wood

Darren Fizer (UT-Martin)

Stan Krantz (Cumberland)

Justin Darnell (Cumberland)

With Duncan Williams now being out of eligability I don't see anyone from Greenbrier who is playing at the college level anymore from that school. Will Ryan Dickerson or Clint Grubbs be playing college ball anywhere this upcoming fall?????

I can't find Randall Toney committed to a school anywhere though I did see him playing for the Military Academy School out in Virginia. I saw where Boston College is on the young man's list but if there's no committment I am lost.

I also don't see Magwan Smith or Ned McCaster from Spring Hill which is suprising. They were both very good athletes that could play at the next level. Maybe this was just a mistake and I couldn't find them. Let me know anyone.

Other former standouts I can't find but would like to know about are:

Josh McMurray (Page)

Kellen Gower (Marshall Co.)

Brandon Myles (Giles Co.)

Sam Edgmon (Giles Co.)

Michael Dallas (Macon Co.)

Corey Cripps (DeKalb Co.)

Josh Vaughn (Creek Wood)

Ben Steverson (Creek Wood)

Russ Moneypenny (David Lipscomb)

Mitchell Tenpenny (David Lipscomb)

Surely there are a few of these guys playing at the next level somewhere this upcoming fall. They were all a joy to watch at the high school level.

THANKS TO ANYONE IN ADVANCE FOR PROVIDING ANY TYPE OF HELP!!!!!

for giles county.....sam edgmon walked on at tennessee,not sure about brandon myles,and joseph dunavant redshirted for ut-martin last year.

Kellen Gower -- Marshall County -- MTSU (Student)

Recieved offer from UTC -- Never committed or enrolled. Senior year of injuries and a bad coaching situation burnt this kid out. I was told by his mom he liked everything about UTC but wasn't comfortable with Coach Allison. I feel that falls back on what he was subjected to his Junior and Senior years at MCHS