Father Ryan VS. Brentwood

RealFaith

Seems like both schools have been looking forward to this game since it was scheduled, what is your opinion on the game? Who will be the stand out players? What will give the winning team the edge? What is your predicted score?

Please be classy and represent your school. Leave the trash talking for the play on the field.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like both schools have been looking forward to this game since it was scheduled, what is your opinion on the game? Who will be the stand out players? What will give the winning team the edge? What is your predicted score?

Please be classy and represent your school. Leave the trash talking for the play on the field.

Is this a D2 game or a should be D1 game? Just kidding, not really. Anyway, it should be a good game. I wish all the players luck, i hope it is a good clean game.

Yes, I can say that everyone on Ryan's team has been anticipating this game ever since last years loss. That was the first time Brentwood beat Ryan in history (if i'm not mistaken). Anyways, with 5 or so major players out for Ryan, and I have heard that a few key guys did not play for Brentwood as well, it seems as though that game did not serve justice. This game will be great. Both teams seem to be htting their stride at the right time and both have a lot of talent. Key players for brentwood...well besides David Catterton, i honestly don't know any players or "good" players for brentwood. thats not talking trash, i just don't know their team. I know david is a great goalie so if he makes key stops then that will boost his team. As for Ryan I think we have a few key players. Alex D for defense. Our best D-pole. He will match up with the best attackman/middie on the field. He has the skills to shut a very good offensive player down. I believe he held Malone, of cookeville, to 2 goals in their win of 9-5. once he scored those 2 alex stayed on him and seemed to frustrate him the whole day. Our middie would be Trent H. He is the faceoff man. I don't know who brentwood's fogo guy is but who ever is able to control the majority of the faceoffs will be looking good; and I can say that for both teams. Trent has the ability to score as well and can make some plays when he wants to. As for the attack, John Mulloy and Daniel Lorance will be a big factor. They play very well together and if they can hook up for some goals and get other kids involved then it should be a good day for the Irish. Both teams will need ground balls and determination. I don't mean to post all about Ryan, i just don't know anyone from brentwood besides david. Can't wait to play.