Father Ryan VS. Brentwood

RealFaith

First of all you Father Ryan guys think you are to cool for school. I think you guys could be a lot better than your playing right now, I dont think the score reflected how you guys played but it just seems like you always have something to say after every game. Dont get me wrong every team has a couple hot heads but I dont think the best way to talk about a loss is to blame it on one part of your team. I mean ya you had a little bit of a defensive breakdown, but you could have also just not turned the ball over and your defense would have never had to worry about it, so it goes both ways. I think hard work and nice bowl of humble soup will take you a long way, try it out. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok "live4lax"..you obviously have a mental illness. ryan was down by one in the third quarter.."didnt stand a chance from the beginning"? . and if i remember correctly yall lost to ravenwood who we just beat by 3..if we were still in D1 we would have just as much of a shot as yall do..which isnt a very big one at all..so just think next time before you post this nonsense

Obviously you have a mental illness because you CANT remember correctly. Franklin beat Ravenwood 10-9. So good call on that. I wasn't insulting Ryan. i actually would perfer yall to win state. But i was just stating some facts. It was franklin's last game vs a D2 team in terrible weather. Honestly they didnt care about the game. I don't care if yall were down one goal in the 3rd, watching from the crowd you can tell franklin didn't care. They pulled starters in and out the whole game, and they put all of their starters in during the 4th and i believe thats when they scored like 10 plus goals? yes. I was never insulting Ryan, they are good team

I don't know where you Franklin players get off thinking you are all high and mighty just because you're in D1 now. I give you a lot of credit y'all are a good team, but the score of the game last night didn't reflect our ability. We were coming on strong in the beginning of the 4th quarter and if we didn't have a complete defensive breakdown, the score would've been quite different. I don't play defense, but I would say that last night was the worst our defense has played this year.

I can tell you that franklin thinking they are "high and mighty" just because they are D1 is not true. Franklin didn't even make the play offs so thats the last thing they think. They competed very well in D1 for their 1st year. They only had like 5 seniors, 3 juniors and most of their starters are freshman. To me, franklin will have much potential in the next couple of years. And i wouldn't be insulting a team for moving up a division for a challenge instead of moving down to a easier division.

I just don't understand why Father Ryan seems to talk trash and down on other teams when, let's face it, they really aren't that good. I mean when you get demoted (yes, demoted) to DII, it's not really the opportune time to be bragging and/or trash talking. An 8-2 record from a team that only a year ago was DI? Not bad, but by no means impressive...especially from a team who, prior to the season's start, said that they would basically dominate. I mean, 19-9 vs. Franklin? 3-9 vs. Brentwood? Really? Get serious, there's just not much there to brag about.

I just don't understand why Father Ryan seems to talk trash and down on other teams when, let's face it, they really aren't that good. I mean when you get demoted (yes, demoted) to DII, it's not really the opportune time to be bragging and/or trash talking. An 8-2 record from a team that only a year ago was DI? Not bad, but by no means impressive...especially from a team who, prior to the season's start, said that they would basically dominate. I mean, 19-9 vs. Franklin? 3-9 vs. Brentwood? Really? Get serious, there's just not much there to brag about.

amen brother

amen...im pretty sure i remember #24 for ryan throwin a hissy fit on the field near the end...grow up and quit talkin trash and play lacrosse