• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
RealFaith

Father Ryan VS. Brentwood

What happened Father Ryan?! You guys were really confident that you were going to dominate d2..

Overall we played probably our worst game of the season. The defense wasn't holding well and the offense was not great either, although we did have over 40 shots. Hopefully there will be a rematch of this game in the state championship. I give credit to Brentwood, they played a really good game, but I think that game could go either way on any given day.

Overall we played probably our worst game of the season. The defense wasn't holding well and the offense was not great either, although we did have over 40 shots. Hopefully there will be a rematch of this game in the state championship. I give credit to Brentwood, they played a really good game, but I think that game could go either way on any given day.

you probably played terrible overall because brentwood just shut your three players down that you have... i would love to see a rematch.

you probably played terrible overall because brentwood just shut your three players down that you have... i would love to see a rematch.

Um i would not say I was shut down. I had 2 goals 1 assist and 3 ground balls. Look, david played great and like fr12 said we did get 40 shots. We just didn't put them in. Our defense didn't play well. I give credit to Brentwood as well, they played great and we didn't. I am looking forward to a rematch too. Oh, and we have more than just 3 players....

who are our three players?...cause im pretty sure when we were talking about impact players the brentwood players were all naming off the same three players from there team every time..you are obviously ignorant and should not be posting on here.and with the exception of brentwood we have dominated d2...underdogg

Apparently it was 19-9 Franklin

I figured it would have been a little closer than that, anyone see it? Did Ryan have all their players healthy?

I figured it would have been a little closer than that, anyone see it? Did Ryan have all their players healthy?

ok LXFAN you obviously know nothing about lacrosse. Franklin moved up to D1 for a reason. Father ryan didn't stand a chance from the begining. Ryan is a good team, but not good enough to hang with D1. Ryan had all of their top players, but franklin's defense easily shut down their only play.