District 11AAA

rebelj

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Straight from TSSAA http://www.tssaa.org/schedules/doschedules...%20AAA%20Soccer

Well boothie plays for franklin, he just might know

yea you're probably right TSSAA knows absolutely nothing about schedules. It also doesn't take a genius to know that every year teams alternate playing at home. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yea you're probably right TSSAA knows absolutely nothing about schedules. It also doesn't take a genius to know that every year teams alternate playing at home. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

from a neutral perspective, I heard it was at Franklin

from a neutral perspective, I heard it was at Franklin

It's funny how you can take a neutral stand on this since any and every post you have ever made on coacht involves talking about Franklin...

Anyways Booth should know that Centennial and Franklin played at Franklin last year, and so it would alternate to Centennial This year. Also even if you want to count the 2 preseason games played earlier this season or not the first was at centennial and then Franklin so either way you look at it they are due to play at Centennial Tomorrow.

I just want to know so I can come watch the game. I never thought the location of the game would be shrouded in mystery. I am 100% sure someone on here is right. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The game is at Centennial at 7pm. I'm confident Boothie will clear it up before the night is over ...

It's looking like the first round of the Tournament will look like:

Brentwood (1) v. Overton (8)

Centennial (2) v. Hillwood (7)

Independence (3) v. Hillsboro (6)

Franklin (4) v. Ravenwood (5)

I know the games will be played on May 5, 6, & 8 at Ravenwood (or at least this is what I've been told). Does any one have any more details like game start times? I know the seeding is not final yet, but I'm someone knows the schedule.

Just wanted to update Turtleboy's 11AAA standings thru 04/30

Team _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Games left to play:

1. Brentwood 6 -0 -0 (Ravenwood)

2. Centennial 5 - 1 - 0 (Franklin)

3. Independence 4 - 2 - 1

4. Franklin 3 -2 - 1 (Centennial)

5. Ravenwood 2 - 3 -1 (Brentwood)

6. Hillsboro 2 - 4 -1

7. Hillwood 1 - 6 -0

8. Overton 1- 6 - 0

Random question - If Ravenwood loses to Brentwood, who would win tiebreaker between Ravenwood and Hillsboro since they tied? Does it go to overall record? Same thing could happen if Franklin beats Centennial. Franklin and Independence would be tied and they also tied each other.

Where is Franklin-Centennial game? tssaa.org and eurosportscoreboard conflict each other

first tie breaker is head to head competition and second tie breaker is goals allowed in district games (maximum of 3 per game i believe)

i admit defeat : )...you win!!

What days next week are the district 11AAA quarterfinals, semifinals, and finals?

I've heard May 5th at the higher seed's school, May 7th at 5:00pm & 7:00pm at Ravenwood, and May 8th at 7:0pm at Ravenwood.

Times are subject to change after a coaches meeting this Saturday. Dates are firm.