District 11AAA

rebelj

I've heard May 5th at the higher seed's school, May 7th at 5:00pm & 7:00pm at Ravenwood, and May 8th at 7:0pm at Ravenwood.

Times are subject to change after a coaches meeting this Saturday. Dates are firm.

I know I am getting ahead of myself, but I can't wait until the district semifinal matchups. That day will be awesome for the spectators because both games will be all out wars with every teams seasons on the line. Win or go home, baby...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Games left to play:

1. Brentwood 6 -0 -0 (Ravenwood)

2. Centennial 5 - 1 - 0 (Franklin)

3. Independence 4 - 2 - 1

4. Franklin 3 -2 - 1 (Centennial)

5. Ravenwood 2 - 3 - 1 (Brentwood)

6. Hillsboro 2 - 4 - 1

7. Hillwood 1 - 6 -0 (Centennial)

8. Overton 1 - 7- 0

Ravenwood tied 2-2 vs. Hillsboro last night.

It's looking like the first round of the Tournament will look like:

Brentwood (1) v. Overton (8)

Centennial (2) v. Hillwood (7)

Independence (3) v. Hillsboro (6)

Franklin (4) v. Ravenwood (5)

It could still change slightly with a few more games this week.

Centennial won a nail biter over Franklin 2-1.

Brentwood beat Ravenwood 2-0

Final Standings

1. Brentwood 7 -0 -0

2. Centennial 6 - 1 - 0

4. Franklin 3 -3- 1

5. Ravenwood 2 - 4 - 1

6. Hillsboro 2 - 4 - 1

7. Hillwood 1 - 6 - 0

8. Overton 1 - 6 - 0

So the first round of the Tournament should be set:

@Brentwood (1) v. Overton (8)

@Centennial (2) v. Hillwood (7)

@Independence (3) v. Hillsboro (6)

@Franklin (4) v. Ravenwood (5)

Winners will play the Semi-Finals at Ravenwood on Wed, May 7, tenatively at 5:00pm and 7:00pm.

(Mostl likely Brentwood vs Franklin and Centennial vs Independence.)

District Final will be played at Ravenwood on Thur, May 8, tenatively at 7:00m.

My personal prediction is that the FINAL is a game between Brentwood and Centennial. However, Franklin & Independence are strong enough upset the inevitable. It's going to be a great tournament!

Centennial won a nail biter over Franklin 2-1.

Brentwood beat Ravenwood 2-0

Final Standings

1. Brentwood 7 -0 -0

2. Centennial 6 - 1 - 0

4. Franklin 3 -3- 1

5. Ravenwood 2 - 4 - 1

6. Hillsboro 2 - 4 - 1

7. Hillwood 1 - 6 - 0

8. Overton 1 - 6 - 0

So the first round of the Tournament should be set:

@Brentwood (1) v. Overton (8)

@Centennial (2) v. Hillwood (7)

@Independence (3) v. Hillsboro (6)

@Franklin (4) v. Ravenwood (5)

Winners will play the Semi-Finals at Ravenwood on Wed, May 7, tenatively at 5:00pm and 7:00pm.

(Mostl likely Brentwood vs Franklin and Centennial vs Independence.)

District Final will be played at Ravenwood on Thur, May 8, tenatively at 7:00m.

My personal prediction is that the FINAL is a game between Brentwood and Centennial. However, Franklin & Independence are strong enough upset the inevitable. It's going to be a great tournament!

Predictions

Brentwood over Overton

Centennial over Hillwood

Independence over Hillsboro

Franklin over Ravenwood

Brentwood over Franklin

Centennial over Independence

Brentwood over Centennial

I know, I know , boring predictions, everything going according to seeding, hard to see it going any other way, but hopefully there will be some upsets. Nothing against Brentwood, but somebody for goodness sake beat them because I am sick to death of the same team winning EVERY year!!!!!!!!!!

Random question - Why doesn't #11 start for Franklin? I have seen the Rebels a few times this season and he is one of the best players on the team in my opinion. They seem more dangerous with his speed on the outside, crosses, and ridiculously long throwins. Just curious. Also, what players from Franklin are graduating?

Random question - Why doesn't #11 start for Franklin? I have seen the Rebels a few times this season and he is one of the best players on the team in my opinion. They seem more dangerous with his speed on the outside, crosses, and ridiculously long throwins. Just curious. Also, what players from Franklin are graduating?

#11 I think is Aarron Faulkner

Franklin has quite a few Seniors, not sure what their numbers are, but both Center backs, Dauz, Boothie and Nate in midfield and I think #9 the striker is also a senior and the goalie is a senior.

#11 I think is Aarron Faulkner

Franklin has quite a few Seniors, not sure what their numbers are, but both Center backs, Dauz, Boothie and Nate in midfield and I think #9 the striker is also a senior and the goalie is a senior.

What year is midfielder #7, left back #8, #11 Alex, and forward Ian ?(#19), and forward #9? Just curious to see who will be returning next year and who is graduating.

What year is midfielder #7, left back #8, #11 Alex, and forward Ian ?(#19), and forward #9? Just curious to see who will be returning next year and who is graduating.

Ian the forward is a Junior, if #11 is Aarron then he is a Junior, not sure about the other players, never really look at numbers.

7 is nick baker who is a senior, 8 is wiley davis who is a senior, number 11 is aaron who is a junior and he doesn't start because of various reasons even though he has a killer throw and a lot of skill, ian is a junior, and 9 is daniel campbell who is a senior

rebelj, you might be interested in www.franklinhighsoccer.com