Tennessee High School Football Helmets

Bill#49

I'll work on enlarging the McEwen "M".

Thanks; I'll add DeKalb County soon.

Thanks. Among scores, helmets, and other items, I'm going to add state title team pages for the past decade or so to the site. Here's one for your team:

2007 South Pittsburg State Ttitle Team Page

Although, I didn't enjoy seeing the first score that page looked GREAT!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed helmets to the Helmet Project. There are now 200 helmets on the site, and the site now shows the helmets by classification.

Here are the helmets available by classification:

DI-A: 24

DI-AA: 34

DI-AAA: 41

DI-AAAA: 41

DI-AAAAA: 45

DII: 15*

* Without a classification home for Lancaster Christian Academy, I have put them in DII for now.

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed helmets to the Helmet Project. There are now 200 helmets on the site, and the site now shows the helmets by classification.

* Without a classification home for Lancaster Christian Academy, I have put them in DII for now.

awesome

• 2 weeks later...

Up to 210 helmets now, with recent additions of Columbia Academy, Middleton, Oneida, Liberty, West Carroll, Covington, Forrest, Cornersville, Humboldt, and Collinwood.

Helmets

Off topic, but I have also added NFL Draft data since 1988, where users can look at Tennesseans drafted in the NFL for the past two decades, sorted by name, high school, draft year, and draft round. It is interesting to see some of the smaller and/or lesser-known schools which have produced draft picks; it just goes to show talent can be found almost anywhere.

Tennesseans in NFL Draft 1988-2008

Your site has really taken off since I posted this thread a few weeks ago. Congratulations!!