DI move to DII?

RedUp

That is a completely inaccurate and false statement. Goodpasture has never been a part of D2. They've played 2A football before the split and after. There was a ton of talk that they weren't moving to 3A like Lipscomb was with the multiplier.

Wow. Do a little research before you talk again, please. They were 5-6 and 3-7 in their two years in D2. They were state runner-up in basketball and won the state in softball in D2 as well.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said...they came back to DI with aid players.

I thought the TSSAA never made decisions favoring the private schools? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Someone mentioned FRA, I don't think they go to Division II unless several other current Division I privates also make that choice. I've mentioned it numerous times and even posted potential regions, but it would definitely work out well for all the small privates to be in Division II. (Class A of two classes, Knoxville, Chattanooga, midstate, two Nashville, Jackson and two Memphis regions for all sports).

In 1997 and 1998 they were in Division II. http://www.hsfdatabase.com/tn_goodp2000.htm1997 and 1998, combined 8-13 record. 1995 Class 2A champ, 1996 state-runner up, 1999 state champ, 2000 state runner-up, no wonder they jumped back into Division I.

Oops ... my bad. Shame on me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow. Do a little research before you talk again, please. They were 5-6 and 3-7 in their two years in D2. They were state runner-up in basketball and won the state in softball in D2 as well.

8:12am on a Monday. Shouldn't you be educating young minds at East Lit instead of posting on message boards? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Oops ... my bad. Shame on me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />8:12am on a Monday. Shouldn't you be educating young minds at East Lit instead of posting on message boards? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Don't hate just because you spoke without knowledge. Happens on here all the time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh, and by the way, it is 1:24 p.m. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Don't hate just because you spoke without knowledge. Happens on here all the time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ain't that the truth. That's the first time it's ever happened to me. (Don't tell my wife I said that) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh, and by the way, it is 1:24 p.m. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

**FLUSH** Tax dollars just running down the drain.

• 4 weeks later...

Still wondering and listening to rumors about who is going to DII from DI.

Part of it may depend upon the multiplier---if it is adjusted up, then you may get some more movement.

Rumor was Pack went to FRAwith the guarantee that FRA would go DII.

I still see Zion moving over, and maybe some new schools joining TSSAA, like Riverside and Lancaster will move DII.

Pack used to be at CPA, went to Ensworth for the last 4 years and is now going to FRA.

Still wondering and listening to rumors about who is going to DII from DI.

Part of it may depend upon the multiplier---if it is adjusted up, then you may get some more movement.

Rumor was Pack went to CPA with the guarantee that CPA would go DII.

I still see Zion moving over, and maybe some new schools joining TSSAA, like Riverside and Lancaster will move DII.