D2 Middle teams

sports89

Playoffs for D2 East for next week is all that I know about. Could someone post how the Middle part of the region is shaping up? I know that substate for all D2 starts May 6th and the Middle/East Regionals will be hosted at Baylor May 10th. But curious about who plays who starting May 6th....thanks.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playoffs for D2 East for next week is all that I know about. Could someone post how the Middle part of the region is shaping up? I know that substate for all D2 starts May 6th and the Middle/East Regionals will be hosted at Baylor May 10th. But curious about who plays who starting May 6th....thanks.

#3 MBA will play #5 BA on Sunday, and the winner of that game goes on to face #2 Father Ryan in the semis

#4BGA will play #6 Ensworth on Sunday as well, but the winner of that game will go on to play #1 JPII on tuesday...

the semis and championship games will be held at trevecca

Thanks for the update. If you will would you post the scores on here? Thanks.

#3 MBA will play #5 BA on Sunday, and the winner of that game goes on to face #2 Father Ryan in the semis

#4BGA will play #6 Ensworth on Sunday as well, but the winner of that game will go on to play #1 JPII on tuesday...

Scores? How did these games end up today.

Just got one score off the tennesssean.com website. BGA 4....Ensworth 0.

BA-MBA moved to 6PM Monday.

Being the first year of the new middle/east district and region set up....I am not sure how it works. Does the loser of this game end their season or do they still advance. I believe the top 3 teams from the middle and the top 2 east teams advance to play at Baylor on Saturday....is this how you understand it?

BA-MBA moved to 6PM Monday.

Being the first year of the new middle/east district and region set up....I am not sure how it works. Does the loser of this game end their season or do they still advance. I believe the top 3 teams from the middle and the top 2 east teams advance to play at Baylor on Saturday....is this how you understand it?

Yes- that is what the TSSAA website says. I know the winners of the first two games play the top two seeds: BGA v. JPII and MBA/BA v. Father Ryan. So- I would assume the winners of those games advance, but the third team? Loser's play?

Yes- that is what the TSSAA website says. I know the winners of the first two games play the top two seeds: BGA v. JPII and MBA/BA v. Father Ryan. So- I would assume the winners of those games advance, but the third team? Loser's play?

It is ridiculously confusing, but the winners of the semi final games will go to Baylor. The champion of the middle will play the champion of the East for the Region Championship and the number 1 Middle/East Region seed. The #2 seeds, East and Middle, will play each other for seeding purposes only. Obviously the winner will be the 3rd seed and the loser the 4th seed.

The loser of the two semifinal games in the Middle will play one another at the higher seed in Middle Tennessee, not Chattanooga, on Saturday.

I don't know if that makes any sense...a diagram may be necessary.

A diagram would be helpful...I agree this is very confusing. So the loser of the two semifinal games in the middle play and the winner is the 5th team to advance?

It is ridiculously confusing, but the winners of the semi final games will go to Baylor. The champion of the middle will play the champion of the East for the Region Championship and the number 1 Middle/East Region seed. The #2 seeds, East and Middle, will play each other for seeding purposes only. Obviously the winner will be the 3rd seed and the loser the 4th seed.

The loser of the two semifinal games in the Middle will play one another at the higher seed in Middle Tennessee, not Chattanooga, on Saturday.

I don't know if that makes any sense...a diagram may be necessary.