District 6 AA

Bill#49

Congrats to Marion County for a big win. As a Hixson alum and parent of a HHS player, the students and some dads from Hixson were simply - out of control last night. The Hixson students, dads and certain players were there to make sure everyone was there to see them and not enjoy the game. My apologies to the folks from Marion County for the unexceptable behavior of "our fans".

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Marion County for a big win. As a Hixson alum and parent of a HHS player, the students and some dads from Hixson were simply - out of control last night. The Hixson students, dads and certain players were there to make sure everyone was there to see them and not enjoy the game. My apologies to the folks from Marion County for the unexceptable behavior of "our fans".

Juan, I personally accept your apology but I cant speak for all of Marion, but my problem and I think most of the fans of Marion only have a problem with one particular player. I will not mention him but I think everyone knows who I am talking about. To me it is ashame that you have a team as good as Hixson but nobody wants to reflect on how well they are playing but just reflect on the actions of one particular player. I also know that the coaches know that this behavior is going on and they chose not to do something about and it seems they encourage it. With that said, Hixson is still hitting the ball. Marion will have to score with them to win tonight. The top five hitters for Hixson were stroking all night long. I think Duncan the catcher is a class act. I really like the way he approaches the plate and has a hose behind the dish. Should be a good game. Good luck to both teams. I hope for a good, clean, well played high school game with Marion coming out on top of course.

Congratulations to both teams, 6AA will be well represented for the rest of the tournament. Marion, way to go purple, gotta stay focused till the end, Satch, way to come back, You boys done all of Marion County proud tonight, keep rollin, maybe we'll take the whistle to Murfreesboro.

canadian i not seen u since last year when u told the mc boys theyd be run ruled by some team that MC beat......sorry to tell u but them Marion boys got the 3 PEAT tonight 13-0 if i remember correctly

Congrats on your 3-Peat! I am not sure what your talking about the run rule comment or whatever haha. I did say id like to see Central and Marion get it on for game 3 to settle the 1-1 tie though.. I like Marion Co. I wish em the best of luck Monday against Polk Co.

Congrats to MCHS on the impressive 3-peat. and im not sure what happened to the exciting game that i was expecting tonight. i believe it is now 19 unanswered runs scored by the warriors. impressive to say the least. good luck to both teams in the region. id like to see them meet and break this 2-2 tie...

Juan, I personally accept your apology but I cant speak for all of Marion, but my problem and I think most of the fans of Marion only have a problem with one particular player. I will not mention him but I think everyone knows who I am talking about. To me it is ashame that you have a team as good as Hixson but nobody wants to reflect on how well they are playing but just reflect on the actions of one particular player. I also know that the coaches know that this behavior is going on and they chose not to do something about and it seems they encourage it. With that said, Hixson is still hitting the ball. Marion will have to score with them to win tonight. The top five hitters for Hixson were stroking all night long. I think Duncan the catcher is a class act. I really like the way he approaches the plate and has a hose behind the dish. Should be a good game. Good luck to both teams. I hope for a good, clean, well played high school game with Marion coming out on top of course.

If the coach is seeing this type of behavior from a certain infielder and chooses not to do anything about it; he is telling everyone that this is acceptable on his team. The umpire behind the plate, if I am not mistaken, gave the player a warning and then when he came in as a relief pitcher threw at one of the first batters he faced, high and behind the head I might say. The umpire should have thrown him out of the game then but the kid got another warning.

If sportsmanship on the team is any reflection of the school no wonder Hixson has been on every network news channel in Chattanooga this year!

Marion County is not perfect by any means but I know for a fact that Coach Roberts is a CLASS ACT 100% of the time. He would be on his boys like a "duck on a june-bug" if they showed any kind of unsportsmanship on the field.

A Class Act usually wins in the end - CONGRATULATIONS WARRIORS & COACH ROBERTS!!

Discipline and leadership start at the top. Hixson has poor leadership. That's why the school's reputation has taken a dive during the past couple of years. Some of Hixson's fans and parents have pitched in by giving the school a bad name during this week's tournament. For some reason, the Coach just looks the other way....