Clinton QB Transferring to Maryville?

gator

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darian Stone will stay at Clinton. His dad is receiver and defensive back coach.

I have no idea who is transfering to Maryville.

Your statement implies that there will be one or more transfers. Well what else is new Maryville has utilized their open zone/tuition status to keep key transfers that helped them win numerous state championships.

Your statement implies that there will be one or more transfers. Well what else is new Maryville has utilized their open zone/tuition status to keep key transfers that helped them win numerous state championships.

Actually, I'm to blame for this one.

Ol' Starz thought this one was a gimme and he let this be my initial recruiting visit to try to bring him in. He offered ol' Nellie Bellie because he said that was what would catch his eye and pretty much seal the deal, but I was too cocky and thought I could get him on my own since it was going to be so easy. Well, little did I know how much ol' Starz really knew about the recruiting business. I couldn't even get him down here to check out Starz' garbage service.

Can't blame any kid for wanting to play with a winner or a parent willing to relocate to provide the best development for thier young man. If you think Maryville needs transefers to win you would be mistaken.

Yea, I would say your bitter.

Clinton has a QB? Think he'll have a second to throw it?

as well as a /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (hind end) this one is still P O 'd because Burnette had sense enough to move his son to MARYVILLE

Not a Maryville fan here..First, I would like to say, "I am not bitter" about the Rebels success. Regardless how you build your team, what they have done is impressive. I root for them ever time they take field.

But everyone knows they have a leg up on the competetion in recruting.

I do feel like they need to play in 5a. Don't anyone kid yourself about Burnette either. I watched him leave for school all last year. From North Knoxville (halls). If Mr. Burnette moved to Maryville, his place has not been dusted in a while or he is living in a US postal service PO box.