District 11AAA Tournament

RockUrWorld

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone confirm which game is in which slot as far as the 5pm and 7pm games Wednesday?

The only prediction I nailed yesterday was somehow Brentwood-Overton. I was WAY off on Independence, congrats for the blowout. Kind of surprised if Centennial only won 3-0, seems out of character for their team. Franklin had less of a struggle than I expected against Ravenwood.

If anyone asked me what my favorite part of the soccer season is from the opening game all the way through to state finals, I wouldn't even hesitate in replying the district semifinals. Tomorrow is the best day of the season from the sidelines because the 4 remaining teams are usually all Williamson County teams consisting of players that have played against each other for years and the intensity magnifies by 100 because the seasons of four good teams are on the line. It is a day where the games usually go down to the final minutes and even overtime and where surprises can happen along with a healthy dose of nastiness due to the bitterness of the rivalries. You really feel like anything is possible. The crowd is usually a lot more vocal as well.

I will probably chime in later with my semifinal predictions, not that anyone cares.

Does anyone have details on what happened at any of the four games last night?

Can anyone confirm which game is in which slot as far as the 5pm and 7pm games Wednesday?

The only prediction I nailed yesterday was somehow Brentwood-Overton. I was WAY off on Independence, congrats for the blowout. Kind of surprised if Centennial only won 3-0, seems out of character for their team. Franklin had less of a struggle than I expected against Ravenwood.

If anyone asked me what my favorite part of the soccer season is from the opening game all the way through to state finals, I wouldn't even hesitate in replying the district semifinals. Tomorrow is the best day of the season from the sidelines because the 4 remaining teams are usually all Williamson County teams consisting of players that have played against each other for years and the intensity magnifies by 100 because the seasons of four good teams are on the line. It is a day where the games usually go down to the final minutes and even overtime and where surprises can happen along with a healthy dose of nastiness due to the bitterness of the rivalries. You really feel like anything is possible. The crowd is usually a lot more vocal as well.

I will probably chime in later with my semifinal predictions, not that anyone cares.

Does anyone have details on what happened at any of the four games last night?

I bet you pick franklin over brentwood..am i right?

My predictions.....

IHS beats CHS 2-0

IHS has been beaten up about not having a general on the field and not being able to take command when times get tough. When Hillsboro tied it up 1-1 in the second half of last nights game ...several of the team rose to the occasion to put Hillsboro away and clinch the 4-1 victory. It will be a nail biter against Centennial, but IHS' "team" effort will prevail.

Brentwood beats Franklin 3-0

Brentwood has a very talented group on the field that have played in high level games both in club and in high school. Franklin will not be able to contend with the constant pressure Brentwood will apply.

My predictions.....

IHS beats CHS 2-0

IHS has been beaten up about not having a general on the field and not being able to take command when times get tough. When Hillsboro tied it up 1-1 in the second half of last nights game ...several of the team rose to the occasion to put Hillsboro away and clinch the 4-1 victory. It will be a nail biter against Centennial, but IHS' "team" effort will prevail.

Brentwood beats Franklin 3-0

Brentwood has a very talented group on the field that have played in high level games both in club and in high school. Franklin will not be able to contend with the constant pressure Brentwood will apply.

I believe CHS is going to give IHS a great game with help from Mr. Sandy Pollack and Mr. Brennan Scott. I think CHS will pull out the victory 3-2 late in the game