State AAA!

pseudophobia

I'm got Independence and H'ville playing in sub-state againest each other with Independence winning. I could be wrong, but time will tell. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

How did H'ville loose to Mt. Juliet? That had to hurt.

Well i believe as we all know no game is given and i believe the young men of Hendersonville came in thinking the game was given and they learned otherwise..since that lose the team has a fire and a drive that could really shake things up in AAA this year..

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i believe as we all know no game is given and i believe the young men of Hendersonville came in thinking the game was given and they learned otherwise..since that lose the team has a fire and a drive that could really shake things up in AAA this year..

I thought Hendersonville lost again shortly after the Mt. Juliet game to Brentwood.

I thought Hendersonville lost again shortly after the Mt. Juliet game to Brentwood.

You're right, they did. However it was a 2-1 loss at Brentwood and probably gave Brentwood their closest game of the season. Hendersonville is one of those teams that people expect a lot out of each year and normally do not get a lot of attention during the regular season due to their schedule. Looking at Euro, their opponents win % is 69% excluding ties, which means they have the most difficult schedule of any team in the Top 10 - AAA based on the numbers at the beginning of this post. They've had some tough losses so they are a hard team to gauge. We should know more if they make it to Regions.

You're right, they did. However it was a 2-1 loss at Brentwood and probably gave Brentwood their closest game of the season. Hendersonville is one of those teams that people expect a lot out of each year and normally do not get a lot of attention during the regular season due to their schedule. Looking at Euro, their opponents win % is 69% excluding ties, which means they have the most difficult schedule of any team in the Top 10 - AAA based on the numbers at the beginning of this post. They've had some tough losses so they are a hard team to gauge. We should know more if they make it to Regions.

I fully expect Hendersonville to make it to sectionals as always and be facing the runner up from 11AAA. When I think of AAA soccer in Middle Tennessee, I think of Brentwood and Hendersonville because they have the best tradition hands down. I saw the Brentwood-Hendersonville game and I agree Hendersonville gave Brentwood their toughest match of the season, actually putting pressure on Brentwood's D and goalies whereas most other games Brentwood's keeper just has to stand there the whole game.

too bad hendersonville got murdered by bearden

Murdered?? The field was completely destroyed and the weather completely worked into Beardens game play..There were atleast three Hendersonville starters pulled at the beginning of the game. Yes no doubt Bearden won the game but if both teams play there cards right they will meet again.

Knightman and Hvillefootball, you two have soo much confidence in a hendersonville team that got murdered 6-2 to bearden. Have you all beaten any top notch teams to consider yourself even capable of competing in the AAA state tournament? Don't get me wrong you make good excuses for losing to bearden and you can beat the below par teams, but when you play good teams whats going to be your excuse then?

Knightman and Hvillefootball, you two have soo much confidence in a hendersonville team that got murdered 6-2 to bearden. Have you all beaten any top notch teams to consider yourself even capable of competing in the AAA state tournament? Don't get me wrong you make good excuses for losing to bearden and you can beat the below par teams, but when you play good teams whats going to be your excuse then?

If Hendersonville loses in the state tournament or before then there will be no excuses i was giving a simple recap of the previous game and left hope for a rematch.