Bearden vs Maryville

soccerman11

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, Maryville did win 2-1. They possessed the ball really well and were really fun to watch. The second goal was a "controversial" hand ball. I was sitting on the hill and the player hit it with his stomach, not his hand, then finished it. Maryville is a very good team, very solid in the back, while very calm. The two center mids were very skilled and have great vision. They could swing the ball back and forth very well. The outside mids are good, they make great runs and and can put balls into the box. Forwards are skilled, quick and determined.

farragut won 2-0

Emotional game. Pre-game announcements dedicated to a L.C. football player who died earlier today AND FHS senior, Josh Riener's father, Jim, the FHS Booster Club President, passed away, heart attack. Devastating news as people started filing into the stadium. Thoughts and prayers to both families.

Emotional game. Pre-game announcements dedicated to a L.C. football player who died earlier today AND FHS senior, Josh Riener's father, Jim, the FHS Booster Club President, passed away, heart attack. Devastating news as people started filing into the stadium. Thoughts and prayers to both families.

Yes, I heard about Josh's dad tonight, too. Farragut boys, please convey our thoughts and prayers to the Riener family. Some of my boys were close with him.

LC, we are sorry for your loss, as well. Soccer seems rather trivial in life when these devestating things happen. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.