Congrats Big G!

BigDog7

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats G man! I think you owe LC for a few of those back in the day..

No... don't you remember? We worked out a deal. Something to do with 2-1... Ahhhh, I can't remember! It was too long ago! Those were back in the days that if you wore different colored shoes you were SOMEBODY. Now EVERYBODY wears them.

No... don't you remember? We worked out a deal. Something to do with 2-1... Ahhhh, I can't remember! It was too long ago! Those were back in the days that if you wore different colored shoes you were SOMEBODY. Now EVERYBODY wears them.

First and foremost, congratulations Big G on your wonderful accomplishment. I'm not sure if you are a Duke fan, but to pile up these wins so fast is Coach K-ish! I'm sure LCsoccer will agree. Seriously though, this accomplishment could not go to a more deserving person, and you and all of your players over your short time at CAK should be proud of this. Secondly, it is very nice to see two old rivals on here again. It reminds me of my more stress free days. I am curious though. Exactly what percentage of those 100 wins came from those LC v. CAK dogfights? 10%? Maybe more? Those were some great games. LC holla at me sometime and take care of that foot. Congrats again Big G.

First and foremost, congratulations Big G on your wonderful accomplishment. I'm not sure if you are a Duke fan, but to pile up these wins so fast is Coach K-ish! I'm sure LCsoccer will agree. Seriously though, this accomplishment could not go to a more deserving person, and you and all of your players over your short time at CAK should be proud of this. Secondly, it is very nice to see two old rivals on here again. It reminds me of my more stress free days. I am curious though. Exactly what percentage of those 100 wins came from those LC v. CAK dogfights? 10%? Maybe more? Those were some great games. LC holla at me sometime and take care of that foot. Congrats again Big G.

Again, thanks! I also know that there are a lot of other coaches across Knoxville and the state who have reached and surpassed the century mark, and my hats are off to them, as well. I know Coach Culbreth and I am sure coach Turner have at LEAST that many!

Ahhh, the good old days with the GREAT rivalry of Lenoir City. I think it is kind of sad that those days are far gone. Coach Martin was/is such a good friend, and what started out as rather nasty rivalry, became a rivalry of respect and great soccer! I can't cound how many times we played them, but I can say that we sure didn't win them all! LC came out with about as many wins as they did losses. (I just have a couple of favorite wins against the blue suede shoe boy!) Speaking of which, what happened to your foot, LCsoccer?

Congrats BigG on all of those wins. I would also like to give congrats to myself and Coniglio for us pushing to work so hard with your team week in and week out on the boards. You could not have done it without the stress we put on you each week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

lcsoccer whats up long time no talk? And ya what is the story behind your foot?

Congrats BigG on all of those wins. I would also like to give congrats to myself and Coniglio for us pushing to work so hard with your team week in and week out on the boards. You could not have done it without the stress we put on you each week. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yes, you and coniglio are truly my inspiration (or was that perspiration?)

Well just to clairfy the foot story. I've played 16 years of soccer without a broken bone. My roomie and I were kicking around and I shot the ball and landed akwardly on my right foot. Long story short I broke my 5th metatarsal (shared by Beckham and Rooney) and have to spend quality time in a full length boot for 6 weeks.

reaction: I love you man! Long time no see! I've been up to a whole bunch of nothin. Hope everything's good down your way.

Irish: To be exact...CAK's winning percentage over LC was similar to that of LC's over Catholic. Especially in 2003-2004 seasons:). Or in better terms, UNC's winning percentage over the Duke Blue Devils...

G: I'm wanting to make it up to see a Catholic vs CAK region final. Don't disappoint!

Well just to clairfy the foot story. I've played 16 years of soccer without a broken bone. My roomie and I were kicking around and I shot the ball and landed akwardly on my right foot. Long story short I broke my 5th metatarsal (shared by Beckham and Rooney) and have to spend quality time in a full length boot for 6 weeks.

reaction: I love you man! Long time no see! I've been up to a whole bunch of nothin. Hope everything's good down your way.

Irish: To be exact...CAK's winning percentage over LC was similar to that of LC's over Catholic. Especially in 2003-2004 seasons:). Or in better terms, UNC's winning percentage over the Duke Blue Devils...

G: I'm wanting to make it up to see a Catholic vs CAK region final. Don't disappoint!

Hahaha touche!