CSAS vs CCS

chattanooga

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only losses they have all year are to state ranked teams. They just got through winning their district. What exactly do you consider struggling???

I totally agree, their losses are to Knox Catholic 2 to 1, Dalton 1 to 0 and McCallie 1 to 0 and two of their three ties they have revenged those. This is CCS's time of the year and they are playing at home so I would say struggling is a strong word but good bulletin board material..... *smile*

Wow....people get offended easily. As far as CCS goes I have only seen 2 of their games.....McCallie and Notre Dame. 1-0 against McCallie was a respectable score but as a few people mentioned the goalie made some great saves or it would not have been remotely close. McCallie completely dominated except on the scoreboard. The other game I saw CCS either played poorly the first half or Notre Dame played great the first half with 2 quick goals. CCS played a great 2nd half for sure. I also was going by what a few CCS parents said that their team was not playing as well as they thought they should have. I guess those two games are not enough to go on. But I really don't think the word struggling is great bulletin board material....or at least it was not meant that way. Just my observation from those two games. Good luck to you in A/AA.

I totally agree, their losses are to Knox Catholic 2 to 1, Dalton 1 to 0 and McCallie 1 to 0 and two of their three ties they have revenged those. This is CCS's time of the year and they are playing at home so I would say struggling is a strong word but good bulletin board material..... *smile*

Wow....people get offended easily. As far as CCS goes I have only seen 2 of their games.....McCallie and Notre Dame. 1-0 against McCallie was a respectable score but as a few people mentioned the goalie made some great saves or it would not have been remotely close. McCallie completely dominated except on the scoreboard. The other game I saw CCS either played poorly the first half or Notre Dame played great the first half with 2 quick goals. CCS played a great 2nd half for sure. I also was going by what a few CCS parents said that their team was not playing as well as they thought they should have. I guess those two games are not enough to go on. But I really don't think the word struggling is great bulletin board material....or at least it was not meant that way. Just my observation from those two games. Good luck to you in A/AA.

Understood.........

I don't think anyone was offended. I was not offended, anyway. Just thought it interesting that you chose the word struggling for a team that is ranked where they are and has the results that they have.

I explained where I was coming from in another post to CCSMAN. Good luck to your team.

I don't think anyone was offended. I was not offended, anyway. Just thought it interesting that you chose the word struggling for a team that is ranked where they are and has the results that they have.