DII State Tournament

stone17

McCallie plays Sat @ 6:30 est. St Benedict has graduation Friday night.

Sorry but no. Baylor and MUS play on Saturday at 11am....playing early I think so that MUS can get back for graduation on Sunday. Baylor's graduation is not until May 31st. McCallie has changed their game to Friday night @ 6:30 with St. Benedict in Memphis. Also graduation issue I think. Your game should be on one of the school websites by now.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the Friday night date from McCallie's website. I just looked and if you click on spring sports tournaments/brackets for McCallie they still have the game listed as Friday, May 16th. They have changed it under the soccer section. You may want to tell them it is wrong.

McCallie plays Sat @ 6:30 est. St Benedict has graduation Friday night.

I got the Friday night date from McCallie's website. I just looked and if you click on spring sports tournaments/brackets for McCallie they still have the game listed as Friday, May 16th. They have changed it under the soccer section. You may want to tell them it is wrong.

McCallie has graduation early Sunday morning. It's tough playing in DII for a lot of reasons.

Father Ryan plays MBA Friday night at 5:30 at Ryan...

The word on Charles from what i have heard is a slim chance to play, and supposedly the UNC Charlotte coach is urging him to take plenty of time to get back in it...i'd look for Charles to be back after this game, in hopes that FRHS can advance over MBA... Hopefully they won't take them too lightly because it is tough to beat a team 3 times, not to mention the fact that they are rivals...MBA will come out hard, hopefully Ryan will not lose grip of reality because anything can happen in State and they need to realize that from here on out it is live or die

Oh, and i have CBHS, McCallie, FRHS, and Baylor

I agree with you....FRHS, Baylor, CBHS and McCallie. Seems a time or two is still in question due to a graduation. Please add to the schedule when it is a definate so the score can be added when complete.

Father Ryan plays MBA Friday night at 5:30 at Ryan...

The word on Charles from what i have heard is a slim chance to play, and supposedly the UNC Charlotte coach is urging him to take plenty of time to get back in it...i'd look for Charles to be back after this game, in hopes that FRHS can advance over MBA... Hopefully they won't take them too lightly because it is tough to beat a team 3 times, not to mention the fact that they are rivals...MBA will come out hard, hopefully Ryan will not lose grip of reality because anything can happen in State and they need to realize that from here on out it is live or die

Oh, and i have CBHS, McCallie, FRHS, and Baylor