Posted by domonique2002:

Top 6

1.Maplewood

2.McGavock

3.Antioch

4.Hillsboro

5.Stratford

6.Glencliff

Maplewood should be pretty good next year because of their guards and experience that their players have in the state tourney.

McGavock had a very young team last year with AJ and Donnel starting at guards as sophmores. I think that they should be pretty good next year because of how good they were last year with the young team that they had.

I expect Antioch to be a solid team next year with Tyuan Trice, Nolan Richardson, and Marlon Gordon in the backcourt.

Hillsboro should be good next year because of their post players. The have Chris Russell, Joe Sanders, Walter Fisher, and Calvin Bryant down low. Thats the best combination of post players known in middle TN.

Stratford should be OK next year with alot of sophmores stepping up next year. I really don't expect them to be as good as last year but give them a year or two.

I haven't seen Glencliff this summer but they should be alright next year looking at their roster. Jamont, Roman, Keith.

I can tell you this, McGavock is fit for bear this year. I believe they will be the team to beat. I also, believe that Stratford will be good, especially towards the end of the season. Whites Creek will be very competitive always. Glencliff is a mystery, who knows???

Guest TNHoopsFan17

Look for Centennial to do very well in this region this year. They are young but they do have the talent to beat these teams. I saw them play this summer and they have loads of potential. Their main scorer Nick Ballantyne had huge games against Stratford and Maplewood. Konrad Waliszweski also did well. They lost both games right at the end but I believe it was due to inexperience. They lost a lot of seniors but I think their talent this year is better than last year. Toward the end of the season they will definately be able to beat these region teams. They are underated and I would look out for them to do very well. Hillsboro will also be much more of a threat in the region this year. Brentwood could be pretty good. I don't look for them, Franklin, or White's Creek to be near as good as they were last year.