Looking for travel team

bill7

I am 17 years old looking for a summer team to play on. Play shortstop, I got elected on the 7aaa all district team, batted .329 had.441 on base percentage.

Email: roggie_8@hotmail.com

High School coach- Brian Everett - 931-267-3150

Assistant coach- Shawn Floyd- 931-273-5857

The Diamondbacks are in Murfreesboro which should be close to you. Hit after Hit is the premier organizaton in Middle Tennessee and you will learn how to play the game but you better have thick skin if you try to play for Lem Pilkinton.

The Diamondbacks are in Murfreesboro which should be close to you. Hit after Hit is the premier organizaton in Middle Tennessee and you will learn how to play the game but you better have thick skin if you try to play for Lem Pilkinton.

Thanks for the information do you have any way to get a holt of these teams or any more information on them

west tn razors 17 and under out of mckenzie-415-0948

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

If you like playing for unreasonable exceptions, and getting cursed out by everything in the book go play for HAH. If you like playing for a reasonable flexible coach go play for Dustin if it was me I'd play for Dustin in a heartbeat!