Future Maryville Quarterbacks

gator

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville has a bunch of Quarterbacks.

SRS. Aaron Chamberlain,Mark Young and Zane Winders.

JR. Philip Julian

SOPH. Jared Miller and Austin Canfield

FR. Patton Robinette.

Good list Rebullron....Also add Roberts to tha frashman....Looks like Robinette is alreddy 6'3" accordin' two tha Nike list.....

P.S..........Also look out fer JQ (aka Jack Quarles) around tha klass of 2022 or so.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

From the White House Football site

QUOTE(wreagle71 @ May 15 2008 - 07:46 AM)

White House people still have signs up on their press-box from the 1997 state title team. They do not lack for self confidence. They think they would have a chance to end Maryville's streak if the Rebels would play them.

Maryville has a bunch of Quarterbacks.

FR. Patton Robinette.

Thought he was a soph.......oh...... never mind.

Will he stay at Maryville or.....

Never mind.

Hope everybody had fun standing in line for season tickets today...wont be long til Rebelsman, Stars and rebel ron will have to make scholly donations to get in the house. I got a few to scalp since it is legal in TN.

Rigger being Rigger....stir it up.

Thought he was a soph.......oh...... never mind.

Will he stay at Maryville or.....

Never mind.

Hope everybody had fun standing in line for season tickets today...wont be long til Rebelsman, Stars and rebel ron will have to make scholly donations to get in the house. I got a few to scalp since it is legal in TN.

Rigger being Rigger....stir it up.

Since I know who you are I will tell you that you are the next Bob Garland. Bob Garland was as huge of an Alcoa fan I ever saw. I enjoyed his broadcasts.He was a good buddy of mine. I miss him to this day. I can also tell you if he was still alive he would be on this board like crazy. Guy loved sports a lot.