A/AA Cross Country

flatline17

Well I have the 411 on the budding superstar, MaHOWNey. He didn't hurt himself running up a hill. He has injured his back when a XC teammate knocked him off the couch while they were playing FIFA 2000 on an XBox 360. Not that it matters, but he also sprained a finger too.

Do not know how this will effect his running??? How long??? How much to train??? His XBox gaming ability???

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have the 411 on the budding superstar, MaHOWNey. He didn't hurt himself running up a hill. He has injured his back when a XC teammate knocked him off the couch while they were playing FIFA 2000 on an XBox 360. Not that it matters, but he also sprained a finger too.

Do not know how this will effect his running??? How long??? How much to train??? His XBo

do they make fifa 200 for the xbox 360??? I think not

i live.

i also turned down the olympic team in the areas of water polo, butterfly, breaststroke, aquajogging, and tabletennis- just so i could run once more with you guys. consider yourselves honored greatly.

p.s. most americans won't even look me in the eye for the dishonor i have shown my country. they will never understand

i live.

i also turned down the olympic team in the areas of water polo, butterfly, breaststroke, aquajogging, and tabletennis- just so i could run once more with you guys. consider yourselves honored greatly.

p.s. most americans won't even look me in the eye for the dishonor i have shown my country. they will never understand

lol?

are we expected to believe this too?