A/AA Cross Country

flatline17

Mahaney did start off slow but it was a controlled run for the first 2 miles...as it was for all of the team...they really only "raced" the last mile..plus Mahaney had no competition... Macon had 1, 2, 3, 7 and 9. But it's hard to tell...it's just a jamboree and it doesn't count.

However, word has it that all the boys have been running all summer. Still MLK will be hard to beat....they're always strong. Just my opinion but I don't think Station Camp will touch Macon this year. I'm sure some of you don't feel the same way so we'll just have to wait and see....let me hear it....

Dude everyone has been running all summer, that hardly gives them an advantage.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude everyone has been running all summer, that hardly gives them an advantage.

Dude...you don't understand what I said....I know everyone else (well the other good teams) have run all summer..but not up here in little ole Lafayette...sure Mahaney and Steven have always run all summer but not the rest of the team....well this year..guess what...the rest of the team did too....yea....think about that!!!

Can't wait till state...

Is there no one on here from Station Camp that want's to talk trash...come on guys....it's CROSS COUNTRY SEASON for crying out loud!!!!

need to teach ludick how to use a computer /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

All of this talk is ridiculous.

MLK won't place in the top six teams. On the girls side, though, Sybil Levine will be a top five talent.

I have it on good authority that Coniglio ran a ten mile tempo three weeks ago in 58 minutes. It was a relatively flat road course at the Chickamauga Battlefield, but it was blazing hot (97 degrees) and the kid was just rolling. I'm told he didn't really look that fatigued at the end of the run. I think he may be slightly hungry. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Also, I have from another solid source that one of the top five returners (I won't say who) spent this summer boozing and is a good fifteen pounds heavier than he was this spring. Sure, it's possible he bounces back into shape, but he might also have officially ended his running career with those shenanigans.

All of this talk is ridiculous.

Also, I have from another solid source that one of the top five returners (I won't say who) spent this summer boozing and is a good fifteen pounds heavier than he was this spring. Sure, it's possible he bounces back into shape, but he might also have officially ended his running career with those shenanigans.

Ah Man you caught me... what can I say I like to party!

Ok just kidding but by process of elimination it wasn't Mahaney or Coniglio for sure. I doubt it was Musick since hes been pretty determined about his come back. So that leaves one person unless you were misinformed or my reasoning was wrong