A/AA Cross Country

flatline17

1)As seen above

2)The course is fast...but a tad on the confusing side if you haven't ran it before its pretty much a double loop so after the first lap you won't have any trouble

3) It really depends on what my coach wants me to do. I was supposed to do twilight but the guy who handles registration didn't realize how huge of a meet it was and waited too late. Originally it wasn't on the schedule but now there may be room for it so we'll see.

If you are going bro I'll try to make it a point to be there so we can race, chill, pick up chicks ...the usual meet thing

dude, yes. I along with my team are running it and i want you to run it with me pretty bad. it's the only time all season my team is getting off Vaughn's gap/steeplechase so i kinda wanna throw out a semi-faster time for some colleges... and by the looks of those results, the competition wasn't too stiff after you. but i bet you and i can tag team it to give us both good times... plus pick up some chicks... do you have facebook?

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, yes. I along with my team are running it and i want you to run it with me pretty bad. it's the only time all season my team is getting off Vaughn's gap/steeplechase so i kinda wanna throw out a semi-faster time for some colleges... and by the looks of those results, the competition wasn't too stiff after you. but i bet you and i can tag team it to give us both good times... plus pick up some chicks... do you have facebook?

ha ha nice facebook exchange

Thats what im wondering, was that coarse fast? It seems everyone masacered their pr's? mahaney went from like what a 16:50 the previous week to a 15:56!!!!!! and snyder ran a 16:38!!!. Thats one massive pr. I'm not accastomed to the normal times of mlk but i havent heard them running anything close to a 17:07 team average so far thats sick! Someone please tell me that coarse was short! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

yes the course is fast.

If my info is correct then the other races those two ran were merely training runs. Mahaney going that fast is completley logical. I personally thought he would have gone faster, but still his time is respectable by all. Snyder is doing good, but he should be since he is training with one of the best in TN. Hopefully, he will be able to step up and help his team a lilttle more when it matters. Neither of them pr'd.

MLK ran very good. I'm impressed with them. Hopefully, they will keep up the work and run good at the classic.

yes the course is fast.

If my info is correct then the other races those two ran were merely training runs. Mahaney going that fast is completley logical. I personally thought he would have gone faster, but still his time is respectable by all. Snyder is doing good, but he should be since he is training with one of the best in TN. Hopefully, he will be able to step up and help his team a lilttle more when it matters. Neither of them pr'd.

MLK ran very good. I'm impressed with them. Hopefully, they will keep up the work and run good at the classic.

Is MLK running Gold or Silver at the classic?

yes the course is fast.

well actually i am pretty sure Mahaney is the best highschool cross country runner right now cuz i mean he is the state champion from last season jus throwin that out there!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I'm still old school with myspace...

yea me too /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Whose all going to the memphis twilight classic tommorrow? And who do you guys think the best male cross country runner is right now in the state of tennessee or maybe even the surrounding states? be cool to make a top ten list /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />