A/AA Cross Country

flatline17

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you break 4:30 you will beat the Ryan Graves/John Gilpin combo in the MLK 4x8 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If I can run 4:33 (which I did) all the way through then I really hope I can pull way under 4:30 with 4 minutes and change to rest.

hey dont worry about the 1,2,3 thing, Loren. we won state this year so there is no need to come back in '09. the MLK varsity cross country team will be seeing if we can get volleyball to go coed so we can join. if not we will be joining the hume-fogg ultimate frisbee team.

by the way, Loren, i'm Micah Wasserman. im sorry i didnt introduce myself on saturday- i was intimidated by you after i ran a 17:2x (i dont remember exactly. trying to forget.)

congratulations on an awesome and unanticipated performance at state!

and i know theres this talk of my 800 and yes i did run a 1:45 and yes it was on steeplechase and yes it was barefoot and yes i was wearing ankle weights but i have decided to not rejoin the MLK track team. i have arranged to join the Macon County track team where i will take Brandon and Stevens place as the 3200 and 1600 runners for the team while they compete in shotput, discus, and the 100.

thanks

ha we tried gettin a volleyball team 2

its kool i didnt really introduce myself 2 anyone

i was crushed after i heard we lost to station camp by 1 point

whos runnin 4x8 for yall

thanks

ha we tried gettin a volleyball team 2

its kool i didnt really introduce myself 2 anyone

i was crushed after i heard we lost to station camp by 1 point

whos runnin 4x8 for yall

ive got no idea. our top returning 800 runners are me and austin williams. he was injured last year but has gone 2:02. weve got some other guys who have 2:05 potential including ryan graves and john gilpin but have yet to actually do it /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> . i will also tell you that we have a new freshman this year who ran a 1:49 at his old school in kenya. those are just some times, though, not necessarily the team. i dont even know if we will try for a competitive team this year. we dont have the depth that we had last season.

If I can run 4:33 (which I did) all the way through then I really hope I can pull way under 4:30 with 4 minutes and change to rest.

oh i was not doubting your sub 4:30 potential at all. in fact my Matt Coniglio Preseason Prediction is 4:00 for the 1600.

i was just pointing out that despite ryans and johns potential, they will have a combined time of about 4:30.

ive got no idea. our top returning 800 runners are me and austin williams. he was injured last year but has gone 2:02. weve got some other guys who have 2:05 potential including ryan graves and john gilpin but have yet to actually do it /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> . i will also tell you that we have a new freshman this year who ran a 1:49 at his old school in kenya. those are just some times, though, not necessarily the team. i dont even know if we will try for a competitive team this year. we dont have the depth that we had last season.

1:49?!?!

plz tell me thats a typo ha ha /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

That'll beat the State Record!

Dang those Kenyans (spelling)

Yeah ok, I woulda loved to see the lead you woulda had on Mahaney, cole, and musick there in the beginning had you of started fast. I mean, considering you were right beside them and all.

Quit trying to act like your the best, no one cares.

HEY MAN WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU AND WHO THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??

Yeah, I know exactly how you feel.

I was glad to see Coniglio blow at State with his Willy Wonka lookin self. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It really stinks to talk alot of smack, and then you dont back it up.

AND WHO DA F*CK ARE YOU, TOO?

JV runners need to stick to learning how to run before bashing on one of the best runners in the state.

I, along with the rest of the seniors over here, am undecided. I have my choices and opinions but I'd rather wait until I verbal.

Lies. Where were you this weekend?