A/AA Cross Country

flatline17

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how did everyone do at the Footlocker or Nike meet?

Footlocker:

(excuse me for speeking on behalf of those who do not wish for me to do so)

3 qualifiers from TN for nationals= pretty darn awesome

Mahaney did a good job coming in the top 30= all south team. i'm pretty sure he wasn't pleased with his time but the conditions were messy.

helton and i had not so good races. both of us got stuck behind a group of slower runners because we couldn't get out fast enough.

and snyder had a pretty darn good day too. i think he pr'ed by quite a bit

Footlocker:

(excuse me for speeking on behalf of those who do not wish for me to do so)

3 qualifiers from TN for nationals= pretty darn awesome

Mahaney did a good job coming in the top 30= all south team. i'm pretty sure he wasn't pleased with his time but the conditions were messy.

helton and i had not so good races. both of us got stuck behind a group of slower runners because we couldn't get out fast enough.

and snyder had a pretty darn good day too. i think he pr'ed by quite a bit

Yeah TN Dominated! hah, that stinks about you guys getting stuck in a slow group, i hit my first mile on pace w00t w00t but i barely broke 17:00 because i didnt see the finish line and basicly stopped before crossing /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> still it was a fun race most definately because of it being very muddy and the level of competition.

Well for the predictions we might as well predict who will come in 2nd place, because we all know who is the odds on favorite to win the 8,16,and 32. The 4x8's will be very interesting b/c FRA lost their whole relay and I don't know how much station camp and MLK lose from their relays. I for one will bet that the mile doesn't start out in 75 like it did last year. A/AA had more talent than it's had in years in the mile but everyone started out really slow, so the resulting times were bad. I still don't know why everyone started out so slow, (but it didn't really matter for me b/c my legs were still dead from the 32).

And Tallon, if you juice you should probably stop, b/c you might get drug tested like i did. But if your school doesn't have random drug tests then you can keep doing it. Just look on Tennessee runner at the picture of Micah Wasserman from MLK; I think that it's safe to say that their school doesn't have random drug tests

http://tn.milesplit.us/athletes/126849

Well for the predictions we might as well predict who will come in 2nd place, because we all know who is the odds on favorite to win the 8,16,and 32. The 4x8's will be very interesting b/c FRA lost their whole relay and I don't know how much station camp and MLK lose from their relays. I for one will bet that the mile doesn't start out in 75 like it did last year. A/AA had more talent than it's had in years in the mile but everyone started out really slow, so the resulting times were bad. I still don't know why everyone started out so slow, (but it didn't really matter for me b/c my legs were still dead from the 32).

And Tallon, if you juice you should probably stop, b/c you might get drug tested like i did. But if your school doesn't have random drug tests then you can keep doing it. Just look on Tennessee runner at the picture of Micah Wasserman from MLK; I think that it's safe to say that their school doesn't have random drug tests

ummmm

I dont. He's joking ha

He's still mad cause i whooped him left and right across the court last season :]

for station camps 4x8 relay squad all i can say is we kept three of our runners, though my team mates will get mad if i tell which leg we lost /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />. To say the least though 4x8 is shaping up to look like maybe one of the fastest years for all the treams that compete.Last years times on average im predicting will be at minimum 5 seconds slow compared to this years times, at least for the top five teams(or more) at state! Anyways that is my predictions. Zach Rogers from what i rem. did do four events at state, one was a relay 4x2 i believe and i know for a fact hes back he was a junior last year.