• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
flatline17

A/AA Cross Country

Well I have the 411 on the budding superstar, MaHOWNey. He didn't hurt himself running up a hill. He has injured his back when a XC teammate knocked him off the couch while they were playing FIFA 2000 on an XBox 360. Not that it matters, but he also sprained a finger too.

Do not know how this will effect his running??? How long??? How much to train??? His XBox gaming ability???

Well I have the 411 on the budding superstar, MaHOWNey. He didn't hurt himself running up a hill. He has injured his back when a XC teammate knocked him off the couch while they were playing FIFA 2000 on an XBox 360. Not that it matters, but he also sprained a finger too.

Do not know how this will effect his running??? How long??? How much to train??? His XBo

do they make fifa 200 for the xbox 360??? I think not

You mean you can't trust a face like mine?????? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

i live.

i also turned down the olympic team in the areas of water polo, butterfly, breaststroke, aquajogging, and tabletennis- just so i could run once more with you guys. consider yourselves honored greatly.

p.s. most americans won't even look me in the eye for the dishonor i have shown my country. they will never understand

i live.

i also turned down the olympic team in the areas of water polo, butterfly, breaststroke, aquajogging, and tabletennis- just so i could run once more with you guys. consider yourselves honored greatly.

p.s. most americans won't even look me in the eye for the dishonor i have shown my country. they will never understand

lol?

are we expected to believe this too?