23. DL 5

24. MLK 5

25. Dyer 5

Martin Luther King 48

Macon County 62

David Lipscomb 66

Station Camp 68

Dyersburg 81

The scores will be much much larger than this. This is only the top 5 from each team so things are bound to change. Also, MLK 5, DL 5, and MC 5 all have run 18:33.xx on this course. I didn't actually bother to check the decimals so I just threw MLK last cause they didn't need it and flipped a coin between MC and DL. With MLK's (and everyone else's) weak 5th man, I'd be surprised if the winner scores under 100 points.

I have a lot of trouble believing that Dyersburg will finish 5th...i can see putting them as low as 3rd. At Region they won with 22 points and had only two people mess them up from having a perfect score, and one of those guys was Mark Cole. I would love to see Dyersburg go in and show everyone from East and Middle TN that West TN is not as bad as they think.

NO RESPECT!

I have a lot of trouble believing that Dyersburg will finish 5th...i can see putting them as low as 3rd. At Region they won with 22 points and had only two people mess them up from having a perfect score, and one of those guys was Mark Cole. I would love to see Dyersburg go in and show everyone from East and Middle TN that West TN is not as bad as they think.

NO RESPECT!

Actually its not neccesarily lack of respect but more the lack of knowledge on them. They kinda just apeared out of the frame work.

Come on now don't hate on me I just took their fastest Steeple times. Those aren't even predictions, just guidelines.

I don't ever stick to party lines and neither should you.

Edit: If USJC has their best team day of the year they might pull off the win. No kidding. They've been written off because of tough out of state courses. If they all run a good race then they could be calling the repeat.

Come on now don't hate on me I just took their fastest Steeple times. Those aren't even predictions, just guidelines.

I don't ever stick to party lines and neither should you.

Edit: If USJC has their best team day of the year they might pull off the win. No kidding. They've been written off because of tough out of state courses. If they all run a good race then they could be calling the repeat.

I just speak what I think...and I think there is a East/Middle TN bias....that is all

History says thats normal. Now Dyersburg should break the tradition but still.

Best western team and state result

2007 - Jackson Christian, 9th

2006 - Jackson Christian, 11th

2005 - Frayser, 8th

2004 - Jackson Christian, 11th

2003 - Fayette Ware, 5th

2002 - University School of Jackson, 10th

2001 - University School of Jackson, 12th

2000 - University School of Jackson, 9th

1999 - Ridgeway, 9th

1998 - Trinity Christian Academy, 4th

1997 - Trinity Christian Academy, 5th

That goes back plenty enough.

My guess is Dyersburg could finish as high as 3rd or as low as 6th.