A/AA Cross Country

flatline17

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I pretty much wanna thank all the people who doubted us and said we weren't good enough to be one of the top teams. I'm glad all of you had us as getting 6th place. It only pushed us to work harder. And thanks Conig, I had a nice time running down Mt. Everest Today. Felt great. stinks everyone else had to run up it though. I'm proud of my team who finished 3rd today, only losing to Station Camp by 1 point. But Congrats to Station Camp and MLK, they ran great. Also Congrats to Mahaney for another win, and to Mark for representing the west well. And to Audrey who also represented us well

-Sleeper Team A.K.A- Dyersburg

So I pretty much wanna thank all the people who doubted us and said we weren't good enough to be one of the top teams. I'm glad all of you had us as getting 6th place. It only pushed us to work harder. And thanks Conig, I had a nice time running down Mt. Everest Today. Felt great. stinks everyone else had to run up it though. I'm proud of my team who finished 3rd today, only losing to Station Camp by 1 point. But Congrats to Station Camp and MLK, they ran great. Also Congrats to Mahaney for another win, and to Mark for representing the west well. And to Audrey who also represented us well

-Sleeper Team A.K.A- Dyersburg

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bah. I went out slow and still took a beating. Rough day. Didn't have it from the gun. That's life though.

hi conig well i had no clue who you were...well looks wise and then i got to meet you haha u ran good and at the finish you kept me going so thanks A TON!!!!! i probly wouldnt have done as well without you pushing me you ran AWESOME out there no matter what anyone else says