A/AA Cross Country

flatline17

is it time to start making 8,16, and 32 predictions? /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

XC 2009 prediction:

MLK to win it and to go 1,2,3 individually.

Are you forgetting to look at the State results?

MLK will not go 1,2,3 next year

Loren Newsom was the highest finisher thats not a senior. He placed 5th.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you forgetting to look at the State results?

MLK will not go 1,2,3 next year

Loren Newsom was the highest finisher thats not a senior. He placed 5th.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/orderpage....00020&po=20

Idk they will be good, all i know is half of them could quit and they would still be better than the team in this picture

look wayyyyy in the back

no. i did not forget to look at the results.

mlk will go 1,2,3.

i will put 10 schrute bucks it.

(thats from the office guys)

You seem pretty confident seeing how he beat all of their runners at State

sorry, but its not happening /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'm a little late on this, but congrats to all of the xc teams that ran at state. I'm especially proud of my alma mater Dyersburg. Way to go, guys. I ran in 96 and 97 and we were always stuck behind JCM, Houston, Germantown, and the like at regionals. We never could quite crack the top to go to state. Where did all of this speed come from? I don't know, but keep up the good work!

I've done my civic duty to the world with the 16:04. I'm racing a turkey trot 5 miler on thanksgiving. Its super fast so how bout going 5 miles way faster than the Steeple pace?

You won't be going five miles any pace. Unless you are racing somewhere other than Chattanooga, the race you are referring to is an 8km road race. Check your facts before spouting crap on this board. You don't own it. Don't act like you do.

Anyway, you stunk at State, after I went out on a limb in your name. I'm starting to doubt whether or not you actually ran that 16:0x at Owens. Or wondering if perhaps you cut the course. It wouldn't be difficult to do right before mile two, before going around the Indian mound.

http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/orderpage....00020&po=20

Idk they will be good, all i know is half of them could quit and they would still be better than the team in this picture

look wayyyyy in the back

what year is that picture from?

that was just one race, tallon. none of the mlk guys ran close to their PRs. the 1,2,3 finish is VERY possible. dont get me wrong. i certainly hope not. wont give the rest of us much of a chance. but its a definite possibility. no denying.

what year is that picture from?

that was just one race, tallon. none of the mlk guys ran close to their PRs. the 1,2,3 finish is VERY possible. dont get me wrong. i certainly hope not. wont give the rest of us much of a chance. but its a definite possibility. no denying.

Newsom will be somewhere in the top 5 at state next year...i doubt MLK will go 1,2,3, that would be pretty insane. Someone will keep that from happening, whether or not it is Newsom.

I will bet 1,000 Stanley Nickles on that!

You won't be going five miles any pace. Unless you are racing somewhere other than Chattanooga, the race you are referring to is an 8km road race. Check your facts before spouting crap on this board. You don't own it. Don't act like you do.

Anyway, you stunk at State, after I went out on a limb in your name. I'm starting to doubt whether or not you actually ran that 16:0x at Owens. Or wondering if perhaps you cut the course. It wouldn't be difficult to do right before mile two, before going around the Indian mound.

I really hope this comment was in jest because there was really no need for these harsh words. Seriously dude? you're gonna point out the difference between an 8k and a 5 mile??? practically the same thing

I really hope this comment was in jest because there was really no need for these harsh words. Seriously dude? you're gonna point out the difference between an 8k and a 5 mile??? practically the same thing

Dude, no kidding. 8k = 51 yards short of 5 miles. (About 3 minutes for Conigs if you look at his last 51 yards at state /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> ) Seriously though, 8k or even 10k may prove to be more in your wheelhouse, Matt.

little harsh bro