A/AA Cross Country

flatline17

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some one needs to post a link to the tn classic run from yesterday, and check out both divisions interesting race. i feel bad for the jake rainy, mahaney and the other rossveiw dude who went of coarse and ran an extra quarter but its all part of the sport. Like to see some of the times match up between divisions and see what it looks like. nuff said.

some one needs to post a link to the tn classic run from yesterday, and check out both divisions interesting race. i feel bad for the jake rainy, mahaney and the other rossveiw dude who went of coarse and ran an extra quarter but its all part of the sport. Like to see some of the times match up between divisions and see what it looks like. nuff said.

Man this taste bad but i'll eat my crow.....

Did station camp win the first boys race? I was actually pulling for ya against BA. There times were really good!! hats off to ya for a good race...

Can't wait till Saturday....we know our course...

plus all of our runners will be wearing compases...lol

Da h3ll you talkin' 'bout?

Tennessee Classic is not a mid-week race, but rather a Saturday Invitational.

Cannot compare............. Would be like comparing apples and oranges. Wait till Saturday and we will know how everyone stacks up. Early season matchup that is supposed to pit Station Camp, Brentwood Academy and Macon in one race. Should get some idea of where everyone shakes out. Will be 180 degrees different from yesterday, hilly and much much hotter, not flat and cool. We shall see.

MLK won't place in the top six teams. On the girls side, though, Sybil Levine will be a top five talent.

How do you get this? They have 4 returning runners under 18 minutes. The AVERAGE time of the 6th place team last year was 4 seconds under 18. MLK will be at least top six, probably much higher

If by tennessee classic (that NO ONE is going to this year in favor of McCallie) you mean Subway...

The silver race may not have much competition, but the gold race is stacked with Sonnenfeldt, Helton, Rainey, and McKelvey in it. .

Pszenitzki was referring to the MSCCA Preseason meet that was held yesterday at sharp springs in Symrna where the top 6 to 7 runners ran an additional 2 tenths (possibly more) by running a wrong route =/ and i being one of them

How do you get this? They have 4 returning runners under 18 minutes. The AVERAGE time of the 6th place team last year was 4 seconds under 18. MLK will be at least top six, probably much higher

Just keep your eyes open wide and your ears attentive, I think you'll be hearing about a team or two that might shock you this fall.

Ah Man you caught me... what can I say I like to party!

Ok just kidding but by process of elimination it wasn't Mahaney or Coniglio for sure. I doubt it was Musick since hes been pretty determined about his come back. So that leaves one person unless you were misinformed or my reasoning was wrong

yes it wasn't me.

but the #5 isn't running in high school so I don't know why this would be of signifigance???