Region 1-5A

Kidstaxi

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like there is not much talk about this region. So, I will start this off. This is my opinion how they will finish up in the region.

1. Bearden or Dobbins Bennett

3.Sevier Co.

4.Science Hill

5.Karns

6.Campbell Co.

7.Jefferson Co.

Lets hear folks...

I can't believe it, there are actually comments idiotic enough to bring me out of retirement

I can tell by your predictions you haven't been following region 1 for very long, but even so I would love to hear your explanation for putting those teams in the order you did.

I can't believe it, there are actually comments idiotic enough to bring me out of retirement

I can tell by your predictions you haven't been following region 1 for very long, but even so I would love to hear your explanation for putting those teams in the order you did.

Yea really.............That's not even close.

Over the past 10-15 there has been several trends when it comes to region 1, doesn't mean it always happens but 9/10 it will. Any predictions start with some basic premises, then its just process of elimination.

#1-Karns and Campbell Co finish in the last two spots

#2-DB finishes 1st in the region

#3-Everyone else fights for spots 2-5

Based on who is coming back for all the teams it looks like Sevier County will be the team left out of the top 4. So that leaves Bearden, S.Hill, and Jeff County. Bearden lost 27 seniors off last years team that went to the semi finals, they may or may not agree but its going to be rebuilding time for them. That leaves us with S.Hill and JC. Probably a toss up, and it might just come down to who wins the head to head between the two teams. Personally I`m not convinced that Gilligan is up to the task due to the fact that he seems to be alergic to both the run(other than the sweep) and punting the ball on 4th down. Could go either way, but JC will have the homefield.

So...........

#1-DB

#2-JC

#3-S.Hill

#4-Bearden

#5-Sevier County

#6-Karns

#7-Campbell Co

Not an exact science, and 2-5 could flip flop throughout the season based on a lot of things.

Over the past 10-15 there has been several trends when it comes to region 1, doesn't mean it always happens but 9/10 it will. Any predictions start with some basic premises, then its just process of elimination.

#1-Karns and Campbell Co finish in the last two spots

#2-DB finishes 1st in the region

#3-Everyone else fights for spots 2-5

Based on who is coming back for all the teams it looks like Sevier County will be the team left out of the top 4. So that leaves Bearden, S.Hill, and Jeff County. Bearden lost 27 seniors off last years team that went to the semi finals, they may or may not agree but its going to be rebuilding time for them. That leaves us with S.Hill and JC. Probably a toss up, and it might just come down to who wins the head to head between the two teams. Personally I`m not convinced that Gilligan is up to the task due to the fact that he seems to be alergic to both the run(other than the sweep) and punting the ball on 4th down. Could go either way, but JC will have the homefield.

So...........

#1-DB

#2-JC

#3-S.Hill

#4-Bearden

#5-Sevier County

#6-Karns

#7-Campbell Co

Not an exact science, and 2-5 could flip flop throughout the season based on a lot of things.

Actually pretty good logic JC /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think Bearden will still be pretty good even with the loss of all the seniors. So i think that the fight for spots 2-4 is going be close between JC, Bearden, and S. Hill. Should be an interesting year for the region.

The reports I've heard out of the spring don`t suggest that Bearden with be good enough for one of the top 3 spots in the region. Hard to lose 27 guys and just bounce right back, especially when so many of those seniors not only started, but provided the depth as well.

I promise you S Hill will not be strong at all. Giligan has runied it over here. They have been more players quit then anything. Not strong at QB. Their DE quit and all they have is Issac Kinnley and im surprised his parents havent moved him some where. They will beat 2 teams if that in this conference. Mark my word /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />