Arizona hs baseball coach looking for head/assistant position

AZCoach

Hey gang great site! I am from Gilbert, Arizona. I am looking to relocate my family to the Nashville Metro or surrounding counties to be closer to immediate family. I have 16 years of varsity baseball experience and coached the last 5 years in the highest level (5A D1) in Arizona. If anyone knows of any positions or a quality program that is in need of a loyal and dedicated assistant please feel free to reply.

AZCoach

Hey gang great site! I am from Gilbert, Arizona. I am looking to relocate my family to the Nashville Metro or surrounding counties to be closer to immediate family. I have 16 years of varsity baseball experience and coached the last 5 years in the highest level (5A D1) in Arizona. If anyone knows of any positions or a quality program that is in need of a loyal and dedicated assistant please feel free to reply.

AZCoach

If this is who I think it is this is a quality person and a good baseball man. Are your initials K.A.?

• 3 weeks later...

AZCoach

there is an opening at RIVERDALE which is the best high school in the STATE OF TN your contact is the head coach Barry Messer