Bearden Bulldogs

with all due respect he is the starter at both....and has been outstanding......ask coach taylor or go and see the KIL preview...adn watch the Jamboree film on monday....

in scrimmages he has scored 4 tds and had an Int....in limted work last night he had 3 carries for about 40 yards and broke a 20-25 yd run........

he is the real deal...

he isnt even playing JV......he got 20touches in scrimmage against Mo East....he is ready this year...where are you getting your info...they are giving you some bad info..

the film vs Catholic will be on Wazzoo sports Monday afternooon...

by the way Coach Taylor has said he is more of a playmaker than ANYBODY they had last year including Works and Holliday...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care who there running backs are you have a Q B who did not play that much last year and sat out of spring practice this year. Your line is way to young even as seniors cause they didnt play that much last year so even if you do have these great backs whos going to block for them. then look at there Defense Catholic ran up and down on them. 3-7 if your lucky is Coach Maynard back.

I dont care who there running backs are you have a Q B who did not play that much last year and sat out of spring practice this year. Your line is way to young even as seniors cause they didnt play that much last year so even if you do have these great backs whos going to block for them. then look at there Defense Catholic ran up and down on them. 3-7 if your lucky is Coach Maynard back.

NOT Quite about the Jamboree. While Catholics starters ran the ball up and down on the bearden defense, they did it against the two's. If you do go and watch the film from the jamboree, beardens starters both played only one series, The defense got a 3 and out, then the offense moved the ball to about the catholic 30 and sputtered, so before you go stating your facts, you probably should get them right. Coach Taylor seemed to be more worried about staying healthy than playing his starters the entire quarter and winning the scrimmage.

NOT Quite about the Jamboree. While Catholics starters ran the ball up and down on the bearden defense, they did it against the two's. If you do go and watch the film from the jamboree, beardens starters both played only one series, The defense got a 3 and out, then the offense moved the ball to about the catholic 30 and sputtered, so before you go stating your facts, you probably should get them right. Coach Taylor seemed to be more worried about staying healthy than playing his starters the entire quarter and winning the scrimmage.

3-7 bigdog sorry they put all the eggs into one basket last year they didnt get the job done and wont even get into the playoffs

Let me this i think Cathoclic probably rested there starters too so back to sub par football that you guys so love and have endured for years. Oh yall got a Good head Coach need to get rid of the pair shaped losers Miller and Finally

Let me this i think Cathoclic probably rested there starters too so back to sub par football that you guys so love and have endured for years. Oh yall got a Good head Coach need to get rid of the pair shaped losers Miller and Finally

When you get done working out at the rush why dont you stop by and tell Coach Miller and Coach Finley yourself. Worry about AE football since you dont play for the dawgs anymore. Oh wait thats the reason you left cause you never did play sorry. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

When you get done working out at the rush why dont you stop by and tell Coach Miller and Coach Finley yourself. Worry about AE football since you dont play for the dawgs anymore. Oh wait thats the reason you left cause you never did play sorry. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

sorry but i was a freshman that year thanks

Oh I guess thats why im playing college ball now cause didn't play for a drunken bum like Maynard. If i had stayed I wouldn't have gotten to play. If you ever want to caome and talk to me while im working out please do. See ya 3-7 and your thinking about my brother who will BE playing at the next level also

Well I dont have much to say on this thread except, get off of my nephew, Devrin Young's back. He is only a sophmore this year and everyone is either blowing him up to be the next great thing or someone is dawging him like he is nothing. In time, Devrin will be a amazing athlete and a big time play maker for Bearden, but remember he is only sophmore and he has 3 more years of high school football. So everyone just chill out on the Devrin topic for now and just watch to see what he does over the next couple of years before you judge him, whether you believe in him or not, just let him do his thing and stop blowing him up and he will do just fine.

Well I dont have much to say on this thread except, get off of my nephew, Devrin Young's back. He is only a sophmore this year and everyone is either blowing him up to be the next great thing or someone is dawging him like he is nothing. In time, Devrin will be a amazing athlete and a big time play maker for Bearden, but remember he is only sophmore and he has 3 more years of high school football. So everyone just chill out on the Devrin topic for now and just watch to see what he does over the next couple of years before you judge him, whether you believe in him or not, just let him do his thing and stop blowing him up and he will do just fine.

Great post!!!! This is a high school kid. He will shine at times this year and struggle at others. He will be a good one but will learn as he goes and grow into the position and Bearden fans need to let him do that. To compare him the way some of you have is not fair to the kid.

Great post!!!! This is a high school kid. He will shine at times this year and struggle at others. He will be a good one but will learn as he goes and grow into the position and Bearden fans need to let him do that. To compare him the way some of you have is not fair to the kid.

Geez if he is all that, that is great have him transfer before the Coaches at Bearden gets a hold of him and ruin his chances at the next level.