Stanley Cup

If you didn't watch the series, then you missed some compelling television.

Game 5 was a classic, and how Game 6 played out, with the puck sliding parallel to Osgood about three inches from the line as time expired was as good as it gets.

We aren't into hockey? Nashville was the #7 market for the finals. Beat out NYC, Boston, Chicago, and Dallas.

Vegas was in the top ten, but we all know the reason for that.

Great way to end the season- looking forward to the Preds being there someday!

If you didn't watch the series, then you missed some compelling television.

Game 5 was a classic, and how Game 6 played out, with the puck sliding parallel to Osgood about three inches from the line as time expired was as good as it gets.

We aren't into hockey? Nashville was the #7 market for the finals. Beat out NYC, Boston, Chicago, and Dallas.

Vegas was in the top ten, but we all know the reason for that.

Great way to end the season- looking forward to the Preds being there someday!

I did not realize we were the # 7 market...amazing. What do you think of Del Baggio????

That sure came out of left field. I'm not sure anyone, from Bettman's side to David Freeman's side, to Craig Leopold saw this one coming. Was Boots just a house of cards? Don't know, but it can't be great news to lose someone who owns 27% of your franchise get sued and declare bankruptcy.

From what I've gleaned, the Preds already have his money, so they are good. Leopold doesn't (as also apparently a number of creditors). Word on the street is that others not in the group are wanting to step up and become investors, most notably a fellow with the moniker of Dandy 82. I told a friend of mine who is a "source close to the situation" that I could become a 1/2700th percent owner if needed.

That sure came out of left field. I'm not sure anyone, from Bettman's side to David Freeman's side, to Craig Leopold saw this one coming. Was Boots just a house of cards? Don't know, but it can't be great news to lose someone who owns 27% of your franchise get sued and declare bankruptcy.

From what I've gleaned, the Preds already have his money, so they are good. Leopold doesn't (as also apparently a number of creditors). Word on the street is that others not in the group are wanting to step up and become investors, most notably a fellow with the moniker of Dandy 82. I told a friend of mine who is a "source close to the situation" that I could become a 1/2700th percent owner if needed.

I carry 27 mil in my hip pocket...LOL