Preds sign Suter

Suter appeared to have the light come on during the second half of the season. I just wish he was built more along Shea's lines; which is one Pred they have to re-sign.

Any thoughts on what we're gonna do in goal with Ellis? I can't see letting him just walk. but as we know they are in a bit of a quandry. They can't have three goalies on the roster next year, and you don't want to let Renne get traded until he has shown whether or not he is NHL- worthy. Is Mason a perpetual #2 guy? If he is, I would trade him and his big salary.

On another topic, I read where Poile might consider drafting another defensemen early. Probably built like the rest of them. David- Sully ain't coming back! We need scoring at some point!!!

Suter appeared to have the light come on during the second half of the season. I just wish he was built more along Shea's lines; which is one Pred they have to re-sign.

Any thoughts on what we're gonna do in goal with Ellis? I can't see letting him just walk. but as we know they are in a bit of a quandry. They can't have three goalies on the roster next year, and you don't want to let Renne get traded until he has shown whether or not he is NHL- worthy. Is Mason a perpetual #2 guy? If he is, I would trade him and his big salary.

On another topic, I read where Poile might consider drafting another defensemen early. Probably built like the rest of them. David- Sully ain't coming back! We need scoring at some point!!!

Mase is gone and we draft center and goalie our first two picks. Looks like Ellis is the man, although I am not completely sold on him yet. Sully is done...we need a proven forward.