Volleyball All-Star Games 21-jun-2008 at Centennial High School?

wcdiv

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on attending the TACA All-Star matches at Centennial as well. I'll see if I can find some rosters, timbdp. I do know that Page's Andrea Townsend will be participating in the A-AA match at 4 PM. Dre' will be playing for Bethel College in the coming season. Does anyone know what the price of admission is?

PS - I emailed Larry Taft, who is the media relations for TACA, asking about a roster. I also think that Becca Brewster of Brentwood is participating in the AAA match.

I plan on attending the TACA All-Star matches at Centennial as well. I'll see if I can find some rosters, timbdp. I do know that Page's Andrea Townsend will be participating in the A-AA match at 4 PM. Dre' will be playing for Bethel College in the coming season. Does anyone know what the price of admission is?

PS - I emailed Larry Taft, who is the media relations for TACA, asking about a roster. I also think that Becca Brewster of Brentwood is participating in the AAA match.

I am expecting a roster from the head organizer later today and will post for each classification. Some I do know are:

Jessica Williamson

DeeDee Harrison

Becca Brewster

Marie Mullins

Adair Hewett

Gretchen Higdon

Stephanie Harville

Jessica Lane

Mindy Stone

Elaine Peigon

Tell everyone you know about this great event. It is at a much better time than in past years and won't go on til midnight like a few years have! Let's pack the house for the great players!!

Everyone, thanks for the feed back. I'm planning to shoot photos for the local Robertson County newspaper of the A/AA game as I was told that there are three Greenbrier players participating. I did not know the sponsoring organization so I will look for information on the TACA. First time that I've been to this even. If anyone is interested in photos (free) I can be contacted at [email protected] or find me at the event. I'll be the one with the camera.

Here is what I received from Tom Kreager and Larry Taft this afternoon:

West A-AA:

Coaches: Mindy Stone - Page, Tommy Danner - Evangelical Christian

Aynne Swindell - MH - Evangelical Christian

Andrea Townsend - RS - Page

Amber Turner - S - Bartlett

Emily Lancaster - OH - DCA

Shelbi Turner - MH - DCA

Jessica Williamson - MH - Goodpasture

Christa Hutchison - OH/S - Trinity Christian

East A-AA

Coaches: Renee Dorris - Greenbrier, Dennis Ray - Webb

Sara Fowler - S - Greenbrier

Emily Hayes - RS - Greenbrier

Katie Clinard - MH - Greenbrier

Lindsey Bibee - OH - Baylor

Jessica Lane - MH - Knoxville Catholic

Becca Forbes - OH - Knoxville Catholic

Daisha Goff - S - East Ridge

Brittany Preston - RS - Webb

West AAA

Coaches: Barbara Campbell and Shawn Robinson - Brentwood

Halley Wiggins - S - Franklin

Stephanie Sarago - Libero - Ravenwood

Deedee Harrison - MH - Hillsboro

Becca Brewster - MH - Brentwood

Jennifer Maher - MH - Brentwood

Frances Ferree - OH - Brentwood

Marie Mullins - S - Father Ryan

Adair Hewett - OH - Centennial

Brittany Schroeder - MH - Centennial

East AAA

Coach Elaine Peigon - Ooltewah

Gretchen Higdon - S - Ooltewah

Courtney Cotter - OH - Ooltewah

Ellee Agee - MH - Cookeville

Diana Deer - Libera - Farragut

Stephanie Harville - S - Morristown East

Amanda Mitchell - RS - Farragut

Keep in mind that rosters are subject to change.

TACA VOLLEYBALL ALL STAR MATCH

Matches will be held at Centennial High School on Saturday, June 21, 2008.

AAA match @ 2 PM CST, A-AA match @ 4 PM CST. Admission, I believe, is $5.00

A coach must be a current member of TACA in order to nominate players [class of 2008]

TACA VOLLEYBALL ALL STAR MATCH

Matches will be held at Centennial High School on Saturday, June 21, 2008.

AAA match @ 2 PM CST, A-AA match @ 4 PM CST. Admission, I believe, is $5.00

A coach must be a current member of TACA in order to nominate players [class of 2008]

Thanks, VBCoach15. I'll start rolling up my pennies as I'm a man of means by no means.

I have no idea how the selection was made but I know many times factors like travel distance and player schedules, especially graduated seniors have an impact. They may have been invited but could not make the commitment. I have photos from the A/AA finals and the Anderson County team was great. See the following link of photos that I sent to Anderson County High School, http://www.achs.acs.ac/Athletics/ACVolleyb...%20pictures.htm