AAU 14U Basketball Nationals Favorites

Alex and John are cool with me we are tight(some of the coolest white dudes I know). Austin Blackwell is ranked in the top 100 by people who know 10 times more about basketball then you. And I said how good we are I said go ask Andre Whitehead(learn to read) oh and I said WE are sponsered by adidas not ME. And im not boosting are team im just saying most of the teams in TN stink so im pretty sure by me saying we can beat a sucky team thats not bragging about ourselves.

... I DON'T KNOW WHO "SOUTHEAST" IS; BUT HE IS RIGHT... THE NASHVILLE CELTICS 14U'S ARE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE STATE. THEY ARE COACHED BY AUSTIN BLACKWELL'S DAD WHO COMES FROM THE GEORGIA STARS PROGRAM (WHEN THEY WERE TOPS IN GEORGIA). "SOUTHEAST" CLAIMS WILL FALL ON DEAF EARS BECAUSE NOT MANY PEOPLE IN THE STATE HAVE SEEN THEM PLAY. LET'S ALSO GET SOMETHING ELSE STRAIGHT.. THE ONLY TEAM ON THE ABOVE LIST THAT THEY BEAT ARE THE NASHVILLE NUGGETS. I DON'T KNOW WHY "SOUTHEAST" CHOSE TO SAY THEY BEAT OTHERS IS BEYOND ME. I AM POSITIVE HAD THEY PLAYED ANY TEAMS OUTSIDE OF MEMPHIS, THEY WOULD HANDLE THEM. EARLY IN THE SEASON THEY DID PLAY A TEAM THAT HAD SOME 16U PLAYERS AND BEAT THEM BY MORE THEN 25PTS. WHAT "SOUTHEAST" FAILED TO SAY IS THAT THE 14U CELTICS PRACTICE MORE THAN ANY TRAVEL TEAM I'VE EVERY SEEN. THEY PRACTICE NEARLY FOUR TO FIVE TIMES A WEEK. COACH BLACKWELL OWNS THE TENNESSEE ADIDAS PHENOM CAMP AND IS ONE OF THE HEAD GUYS AT THE ADIDAS 150 IN SAN DIEGO EVERY YEAR. I SAW THE FIRST PRACTICE/TRYOUT THEY HAD AND MOST THOSE GUYS WERE AT BEST AVERAGE. HE SKILLS AND DRILLS THOSE GUYS TO DEATH. THEY ARE GOOD BECAUSE THEY PRACTICE HARD... NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER. I THINK THEY WOULD BE 50/50 IN MEMPHIS CITY BECAUSE THEY MORE SKILLED THEN ATHLETIC. I WISH THEY HAD PLAYED MORE LOCAL EVENTS SO PEOPLE COULD SEE THE VALUE OF PRACTICE AND TRAINING. COACH BLACKWELL SAYS NEXT YEARS 15U TEAM WILL HAVE A MORE ATHLETES AND WILL SPEND ALOT OF TIME IN MEMPHIS AND ATLANTA. AND AUSTIN BLACKWELL IS THE TRUTH... IF YOU DON'T KNOW, YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY. HE'LL PLAY AT MBA THIS YEAR. AS WILL ELIOT WATTS, WHO HAS BECOME A BEAST AT 6'8"-6'9" IN THE PAINT FOR THE 14U CELTS. ETHAN WALKER IS GETTING BETTER, IF HE SHOT MORE HE BE GREAT. THE WHOLE TEAM IS GOOD AND GETTING BETTER.

THERE IS THE REAL DEAL...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

southeast i do know john jenkings and acutally know him pretty well.... as i do know all of the yomca tigers also.... i hope you can play as well as you talk. why dont you brag about yourself so we can know how you are..

I doubt you know him that well cause kids dont act the same exact way around adults. And why dont YOU get off my jock strap cause I dont need no old dude telling me what to do. And I havent even been bragging I have just been saying most of these teams aren't that good.