AAA and Div II Predictions

hamlet7478

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Oak Ridge? Are they not stronger than Farragut?

What I hear is that although OR got by Farragut last year in Region's, Farragut is loaded and OR lost its star scorer Trenna Howell who will be tough to replace. Bearden is defending State champ. I guess enough said there. As I said, I have limited knowledge...just trying to get discussion going.

What I hear is that although OR got by Farragut last year in Region's, Farragut is loaded and OR lost its star scorer Trenna Howell who will be tough to replace. Bearden is defending State champ. I guess enough said there. As I said, I have limited knowledge...just trying to get discussion going.

I have heard that Oak Ridge should have pretty solid defense and good midfield, but they are shorthanded up front. I think the well is starting to dry up for them, as I have been told that they did not have a very good turnout this year for tryouts and will not have a JV team at all. I have also heard that their coach is a bitter pill, and could be the reason for their low numbers.

Look for Bearden to win it all again.

I have heard that Oak Ridge should have pretty solid defense and good midfield, but they are shorthanded up front. I think the well is starting to dry up for them, as I have been told that they did not have a very good turnout this year for tryouts and will not have a JV team at all. I have also heard that their coach is a bitter pill, and could be the reason for their low numbers.

Look for Bearden to win it all again.

Soccermom.....I would not think that anyone has had try-outs yet due to the dead period is not over until Monday.

Perhaps your "bitter pill" is ill informed. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sounds like all Knoxville area replies. How about the rest of the East, Mid, and West? What do you guys have to say?

Ravenwood always throws a wrench into things, but I believe Brentwood will take it this year. As far as DII goes, BGA lost several great players including their keeper. Susannah Dennis is incredible, but will she be able to carry the team? I think they lost what... six seniors?

Ravenwood always throws a wrench into things, but I believe Brentwood will take it this year. As far as DII goes, BGA lost several great players including their keeper. Susannah Dennis is incredible, but will she be able to carry the team? I think they lost what... six seniors?

Franklin was a team last year that I thought may have been the best overall in the State. They got beat by, I believe, Siegel in the quarter's. What about them this year?

Franklin was a team last year that I thought may have been the best overall in the State. They got beat by, I believe, Siegel in the quarter's. What about them this year?

It was Siegel and they played Bearden toe to toe in the semifinals too 1-0. Siegel lost two Senior starters B. Winn and B. Miller. But they had several sophomores and Freshmen that started and contributed.

Siegel will have 5 or 6 senior starters this year. They will battle with Riverdale again and both teams should make it to the sectionals. I don’t see Tullahoma or Shelbyville stopping them this year.

In fact I would predict both Siegel and Riverdale make to the state tournament. Then its anybody’s guess.....