AAA and Div II Predictions

hamlet7478

"and I believe Oak Ridge also beat SAA"

Don't think. Get your facts, can you say, E U R O S P O R T S C O R E Board? All the scores are there.

So here goes the facts:

St. Agnes did not play Oak Ridge, they played Dobyns-Bennett to a tie. DB beat OR 2-0

DB has scored 60 goals and had 8 scored on them

Gallatin, who you dominated, has scored 13 and had 27 goals scored on them. The point was tongue in cheek, Gallatin is dominated by everyone, sorry Gallatin for making you part of this.

SAA has scored 29 vs 8 and

Beech has scored 30 vs 19

Statisticly, you have no case, but I applaud your big heart and confidence and I agree with letting the regionals even out the boasting field.

I just could not figure out why you decided to pick SAA as THE team Beech is better than.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Two-Cents isn't worth what it used to be /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"and I believe Oak Ridge also beat SAA"

Don't think. Get your facts, can you say, E U R O S P O R T S C O R E Board? All the scores are there.

So here goes the facts:

St. Agnes did not play Oak Ridge, they played Dobyns-Bennett to a tie. DB beat OR 2-0

DB has scored 60 goals and had 8 scored on them

Gallatin, who you dominated, has scored 13 and had 27 goals scored on them. The point was tongue in cheek, Gallatin is dominated by everyone, sorry Gallatin for making you part of this.

SAA has scored 29 vs 8 and

Beech has scored 30 vs 19

Statisticly, you have no case, but I applaud your big heart and confidence and I agree with letting the regionals even out the boasting field.

I just could not figure out why you decided to pick SAA as THE team Beech is better than.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yeah um DB was beaten by OR 2-0

ok wut is SAA's record against state ranked teames

Beech is 3-1

beating OR, HHS, and SCHS

Yeah um DB was beaten by OR 2-0

ok wut is SAA's record against state ranked teames

Beech is 3-1

beating OR, HHS, and SCHS

You are a post behind. I already surrendered.

I will close this topic for you SAA 3 - Beech 1. Don't care if you played short, blindfolded, keeper free. IT IS WHAT IT IS and get over could da, should da, wish a. You didn't and couldn't or you would da. Want to compare records, no problem, St. Agnes Academy, 2006 STATE CHAMPION...........Beech played that year.

2007, St. Agnes Academy, REGIONAL CHAMPION, five years in a row. STATE FINALIST........ Beech, 7-9-3

2008 ST. AGNES ACADEMY has played ECS, Houston, Collierville and Briarcrest and had 4 goals scored on. So far this year Beech has 32 goals, 20 against, SAA 31 goals, 9 against. What do you not get or don't not want to accept? Statistics, not wishes make one's case. Every team needs fans and cheerleader and I give you credit for that.

BTW, not listening any more. BYE, BYE, Beech Brother! /bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

what part of Hendersonville is terrible do you guys not get.

Please watch them and then try to say that they are one of the best teams

NO FAIR...........you switched off Beech. Pick a team to beat me up with and don't change weapons. I absolutely love Hendersonville. I just hope you don't go there, because you're making the English department look bad. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Beech travels to Ravenwood next week. We'll see how they compare to Brentwood, Franklin and Hendersonville. Should be a good game.

I agree.

Ravenwood 4 - Hendersonville 0

Ravenwood 2 - Brentwood 1

Ravenwood 1 - Franklin 1

Beech 1 - Hendersonville 0

Franklin 5 - Hendersonville 0

Brentwood 3 - Franklin 0

Hendersonville plays Brentwood tonight... another NIL for Hendersonville? Maybe.

Then yes, Thursday night Ravenwood and Beech meet and on this one I will make a prediction.. it won't be another Tie /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• 4 weeks later...

Here are my predictions for Final 8 aaa state tournament 2008. No particular order.

Brentwood

Franklin

Riverdale

Siegel

Bearden

Oak Ridge

Collierville

Houston

Brentwood replaces Ravenwood from last year and Riverdale replaces Soddy Daisy.

Final 4

Brentwood

Siegel

Bearden

Collierville

Final

Siegel

Brentwood

Yes I have a Mid Tn bias but until an east or west tn team beats any of the these mid teams this is what my crystal ball is telling me....for now.

Here was my prediction from September, Only missed DB beating Bearden in Sectional. Final 4 will depend somewhat on how the blind draw goes. I'm I correct that they wont match up teams from the same region in the first round?