AAA and Div II Predictions

hamlet7478

Most of the Freshmen have already been identified and included. A lot of pre-season info is also passed along and it gives them time to participate in fund raisers and recieve the schedule for camps and workouts. Anyone that is new will have the opportunity to join the team, and some if not all that have an interest have already connected the coach.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High School coaches can evaluate incoming freshman and other players during club season league, tournaments, states and ODP. I have run into them at Premier League games as well. Attending these games permits the coach to evaluate them playing in higher level competition and provides them a more accurate evaluation of their capability. There are at least 3 coaches that I see at almost every event....do you think there is a coincidence these same coaches get their teams to the state championships every year?

It was Siegel and they played Bearden toe to toe in the semifinals too 1-0. Siegel lost two Senior starters B. Winn and B. Miller. But they had several sophomores and Freshmen that started and contributed.

Siegel will have 5 or 6 senior starters this year. They will battle with Riverdale again and both teams should make it to the sectionals. I don’t see Tullahoma or Shelbyville stopping them this year.

In fact I would predict both Siegel and Riverdale make to the state tournament. Then its anybody’s guess.....

Good information BRSoccer

It may be that our coach was misinformed but he was told that with the new calander rules that no one can legally hold tryouts until after July 7th. so all you teams that held them this spring I would not be talking about it. And also under TSSAA high school coaches are not aloud to be a travel games unless they have a child on the field. If these are not the rules please correct me.

It may be that our coach was misinformed but he was told that with the new calander rules that no one can legally hold tryouts until after July 7th. so all you teams that held them this spring I would not be talking about it. And also under TSSAA high school coaches are not aloud to be a travel games unless they have a child on the field. If these are not the rules please correct me.

plus you can start after the dead period if you choose(15 practices before the official start dateof july 26)

Ah, at last mjuhb weighs in. Are you going to do your annual pre-season preview?

i have had kidney and stomach problems all summer plus i'm currently unemployed so i can't afford medical care now

but i will try to have something in the next 3 weeks

Sounds like all Knoxville area replies. How about the rest of the East, Mid, and West? What do you guys have to say?

Since I already went out on a limb and predicted Notre Dame to win state in A/AA I may as well predict the other 2 divisions.

I will predict Bearden will win AAA once again. They have a tremendous amount of offense and a good coach. That tends to be a deadly combination for the opposition.

In Division II I will predict that Baylor will win it all. They have a very good senior class and with Jimmy Weekley at the helm I think they get it done this year.

An East Tennesseee sweep would be nice indeed. I know there are a lot of teams out there with state title hopes of their own. It should be a fun and competitive year in all divisions!

i have had kidney and stomach problems all summer plus i'm currently unemployed so i can't afford medical care now

We do appreciate your rankings and predictions, but it is more important for you to get better. Best of luck for a speedy recovery!

Mj, Hope things get turned around for you. Lots of luck and prayers from Chatt. town.