Class AAA Region 2 District 3

1. Powell

2. Karns

3. West

4. Oak Ridge

5. Halls

6. Central

7. Clinton

Let's see how many interesting comments we get from this /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow! What have you got against Oak Ridge? Although I think they will struggle some offensively, I would still pick them to win the district, but I don't see them getting any further than that.

I agree with your bottom three, but I think I would flip the top four.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! What have you got against Oak Ridge? Although I think they will struggle some offensively, I would still pick them to win the district, but I don't see them getting any further than that.

I agree with your bottom three, but I think I would flip the top four.

last year when they played, the rankings were

Oak Ridge

West

Karns

Powell

Central

Halls

Clinton

I the top two reamin the same and the rest can fight for whatever rankings they want.

last year when they played, the rankings were

Oak Ridge

West

Karns

Powell

Central

Halls

Clinton

I the top two reamin the same and the rest can fight for whatever rankings they want.

Well I guess you are hoping the High School team is better than the Competitive Team was this Spring, which comprised alot of the Players who attend Oak Ridge. If you have alot of players on the High School Team that play for a Competitive Team other than the Krossfire, then you may finish better than 4th! We will see, but hey we did accomplish setting off post 4th of July Fireworks!

Well I guess you are hoping the High School team is better than the Competitive Team was this Spring, which comprised alot of the Players who attend Oak Ridge. If you have alot of players on the High School Team that play for a Competitive Team other than the Krossfire, then you may finish better than 4th! We will see, but hey we did accomplish setting off post 4th of July Fireworks!

my friend no fireworks, rankings do not count that is why they played the games. You just painted a bulls eye on Powell this year.

Is all good, I would say having a Bulls Eye is what the better teams are used to, everyone that plays and cares wants to beat the best teams.

You claimed they are better than everyone in their district and that is not a bulls eye. There are several teams in that district that will have something to say about that.

You claimed they are better than everyone in their district and that is not a bulls eye. There are several teams in that district that will have something to say about that.

It was a generalization, referring to teams like Bearden, Farragut, Oak Ridge and West year in and year out. They are the better teams year in and year out and I don't think they shy away from competition just because they have a Bulls Eye on them every year. You have issues, taking things to personal. It was not a State Ranking or anything, it was just one individual making a meaningless prediction. Until the season is over, which oh that's right it hasn't even started yet, who knows if I am right or wrong.

Here is a pick to get people excited or up in arms, lol:

Class AAA Region 2 District 3

1. Powell

2. Karns

3. West

4. Oak Ridge

5. Halls

6. Central

7. Clinton

Let's see how many interesting comments we get from this /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Powell in first come I know they are a good team but I am not sure they are even in the top 3 in this district

Powell in first come I know they are a good team but I am not sure they are even in the top 3 in this district

And I am supposed to take you serious, lol, I remember what happened last year maybe you forgot. Besides like I said before it is just a meaningless prediction from one fan, I bet if you asked fans from every school that has decent to really good teams, they all have high hopes.

If you don't shoot for lofty goals, you never accomplish everything you are capable of.

It was a generalization, referring to teams like Bearden, Farragut, Oak Ridge and West year in and year out. They are the better teams year in and year out and I don't think they shy away from competition just because they have a Bulls Eye on them every year. You have issues, taking things to personal. It was not a State Ranking or anything, it was just one individual making a meaningless prediction. Until the season is over, which oh that's right it hasn't even started yet, who knows if I am right or wrong.

Dude, I am taking anything personal. I just find your prediction of the wall that is it.

Dude, I am taking anything personal. I just find your prediction of the wall that is it.

It is okay, like I said to begin with "Here is a pick to get people excited or up in arms, lol:"

I am okay with the comments, there just wasn't much going on as far as predictions or interesting comments, so I couldn't resist. I have no idea who is going to win the District, but I do know that Powell's Freshmen from 2 years ago are now Juniors that will be starting for the 3 rd year in a row, added to that some quality Freshmen from last year that are now Sophmores. All of them play either on Division 1 or Division 2 Competitive Teams.....they may not win it, but I know they want it and will try their best.

And I am supposed to take you serious, lol, I remember what happened last year maybe you forgot. Besides like I said before it is just a meaningless prediction from one fan, I bet if you asked fans from every school that has decent to really good teams, they all have high hopes.

If you don't shoot for lofty goals, you never accomplish everything you are capable of.

and what happened the year before that so it should be a good one this year

Don't forget you all are a AAA and we are AAA and we are still 1-1 the past two years and we won our district the past two years

and you all?

That is because the prediction is just that off the wall, unjustified, etc...