Top DB Prospects in the State of TN

JimmyCash

These are some of the best DB's in the state. The best DB in the state would have to be Chris Russell (6'3 185) of Hillsboro. He is being heavily recruited. He could possibly be the top prospect in the state this year. He is a sensational Athlete with good speed. Jacquez Williams (6'2, 190) of Gallatin is also a great Athlete. Also being recruited, Williams will probably be a safety in college. I beleive he will be playing somewhere big on Saturdays next season. Marcus Buggs (5'11, 190) of Goodpasture is a fine DB prospect. Has good speed and the ability to turn the big play. Troy Claiborne (5'11, 175) of Gordonsville is another good athlete. He runs a 4.5 forty and is one of the surest tacklers in TN high school football right now. He has great potential at the next level. These are some of the best I know. What are your thoughts?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest futballfever

Jacob Victory made the AP all state first team with 11 int and is being recruited at that position. He only runs like a 4.6 now, if he can get his speed down he will be one of the best. He is about 6'2 180

[Edited by futballfever on 7/26/02 12:46P]

Guest trojanball4

he played corner last year and was the only junior on motown west's defense. i am not positive where he will play this year. i know he wants to play free safety.