state tourney in Chattanooga

robotman

I was at the state tournament in Chattanooga this past weekend and noticed Coach Weekley there from the University of Tennessee. I was wondering if any of you guys know of who he was there to see. Also, I have heard that Coach Stinnett was going to start a new tourney team next year. Does anybody know anything about that>

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who won in 16-U?

I have been wondering about all the age groups. That is one thing I like about some of the other organizations. They do a good job of posting results.

By the way...we found out that they had a web cam on one of the fields. It was neat to be able to watch some of the games. We were texting to find out who was playing on that field and then we could watch it. We could see well enough to tell what was going on.

I have been wondering about all the age groups. That is one thing I like about some of the other organizations. They do a good job of posting results.

By the way...we found out that they had a web cam on one of the fields. It was neat to be able to watch some of the games. We were texting to find out who was playing on that field and then we could watch it. We could see well enough to tell what was going on.

What site did you find the web cam on? That sounds pretty neat.

Who was the sanctioning body over this State Tournament you are referring to? There are so many now, it's hard to keep up. The USFA and USSSA had their State a couple of weeks ago. USGF had theirs this past weekend in Gallatin.

Unless I am badly mistaken, the USSSA state tournament scheduled to be in Cookeville was canceled. Every USSSA event I wanted my team to play in this year got canceled. I have been very disappointed in Utrip this year.

Unless I am badly mistaken, the USSSA state tournament scheduled to be in Cookeville was canceled. Every USSSA event I wanted my team to play in this year got canceled. I have been very disappointed in Utrip this year.

My daughter played in the 18 and under state in Chattanooga this past weekend and I got to say, those fields were great. Nice place to play softball. No wonder the state champion in AAA comes from that region. You guys take your softball seriously.

I wasn't sure about that one. We didn't play any U-trip this year for the first time in many years. I think the new State Director had some Family Medical problems that had to be dealt with (possibly a sick child) and this put him behind. I'm sure they'll recover and be better next season.

ASA............

Thanks, Stlbrd. That is what I figured.