Knox Fulton Falcons

Falcons2010

If this is true, I believe Coach Helton would like to hear more info as Courtland Senior is still a coach on the Central Staff.

The basketball remark is interesting. I remember the Knoxville News Sentinel had an article in reference to Jalen Steele, he said he was considering attending AE or Fulton and coach Wright of Fulton said he had heard the rumor but wouldnt believe it untill it happened. I have heard from reliable sources that Jalen lives in the Gibbs zone. Its amazing kids can decide where they want to play ball.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Styles played with Fulton tonight at the UT / Addidas passing league

If he has yet to be cleared then he is not allowed to do that. The TSSAA better look into that because he has to have already changed adresses or have another very good reason. He can't go through any workouts, practices, games, ANYTHING without being approved by the TSSAA.

Look into it TSSAA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If he has yet to be cleared then he is not allowed to do that. The TSSAA better look into that because he has to have already changed adresses or have another very good reason. He can't go through any workouts, practices, games, ANYTHING without being approved by the TSSAA.

Look into it TSSAA /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Biggun.

Birdies tell me it's a done deal.

ruse?

Well who knows what's going on with Snake(Courtland Sr) but I know that he's going to make sure his son is in school not for sports but for an education. Like I've said in the past, "One players doesn't make A TEAM." So I know most of you Fulton fans will start saying you disagree because of Rogan, but he had help behind him. But that's in the past, but with courtland, jr up at Fulton, what kind of impact will he make with the Falcons if this is all true?

Does Fulton has the QB with the leadership to get courtland the ball? Does Fulton has the line to protect the QB so he can throw to Courtland? Let's hear what's being said there. Let's just forget about if he's there let's just go ahead and say he's up at Fulton..

For Jody Wrights team: The question there is, does Courtland still has his braids because if he does, Coach Jody won't let him play for him... So just answer the question..

courtland is at fulton he played with us in the ut passing league im pretty sure its a done deal but he does still have his braids

Well that must means, he won't be playing basketball. But I'm just glad he's playing somewhere.. But remember an Education comes first so let's just make sure he's doing well in the classroom and let's not worried about what's going on right now..

But as my favorite saying, LET's GO AE!!

I am back and ready for the 2008 Fulton Falcon football seaason. Everyone keeps talking about Style Jr. going to Fulton, like everyone keeps saying, One Man Doesnt Make A Team! That is a very true fact, but I know this Styles Jr. is a good athlete, with good hands, a knack for the ball, and he is a big weapon on the offensive side of the ball. He will definitely be a match up problem for anyone, he is like 6'4" 210 or so and can run.

Now to my boi Turtle, Fulton has a solid line that will be able to protect Mr. Winters and Mr. Winters is going to make a great high school football player on both sides of the ball. Also, Mr. Winters was well groomed in youth football and played against some very strong competition across the southeast, by traveling and playing in alot of the biggest youth football tournaments in the nation.

Holla at cha boi. ShaneC