Pitcher Need For 16U ASA Nationals

stlbrd

The Tennessee Xplosion are seeking a top notch pitcher to take to the ASA Nationals in Owensboro, KY on July 27th-August 3rd. This is a great opportunity for the right player.

One of our pitchers is injured and will not be pitching at Nationals, so this opportunity is for guaranteed pitching time.

Serious inquiries only as time is limited.

E-mail brdrake10@comcast.net if any one is interested in getting some great exposure.

Thanks.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you could carry MrNoitAll up there to help ya Coach that tournament.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I will, if he can pass for a 16 year old girl......................and can pitch.

The Tennessee Xplosion are seeking a top notch pitcher to take to the ASA Nationals in Owensboro, KY on July 27th-August 3rd. This is a great opportunity for the right player.

One of our pitchers is injured and will not be pitching at Nationals, so this opportunity is for guaranteed pitching time.

E-mail brdrake10@comcast.net if any one is interested in getting some great exposure.

Thanks.

What is ASA's rule on pick up players? Didn't they have to play in your local ASA Association to be eligible?

I believe all that is required is a release from the player's coach and approval by the local ASA director...not a big deal.

There is no "release" in ASA. You can pick up any player not attending the ASA Nationals (as long as they are not on a Gold roster).

Thanks.

Judging by the email address, I think we met at the Drakes Creek Classic last year. Is that so?

So there is no geographic restrictions on pickup players?

Not that I am aware of.................

Judging by the email address, I think we met at the Drakes Creek Classic last year. Is that so?

That's possible...................although I do not own the park (wish I did).