Oakdale Football Coach Search

volmash

Any chance that a former Oakdale asst. coach and guidance counselor may return to head up the program? lol

Ha...sorry those days are behind me! They have certainly been put in a tough position right now. I hate it for those boys right now. Hopefully they will be able to get someone quickly to get things started there soon. I have only the best wishes for Oakdale. I spent 3 great years there and enjoyed coaching some great kids! Hope things are well with you Squared.

Ha...sorry those days are behind me! They have certainly been put in a tough position right now. I hate it for those boys right now. Hopefully they will be able to get someone quickly to get things started there soon. I have only the best wishes for Oakdale. I spent 3 great years there and enjoyed coaching some great kids! Hope things are well with you Squared.

They need to call Jay Gore at Brentwood High.

Things are great for me Volmash. This will be my first season back in football since the mid 90's, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm really enjoying teaching and coaching (girls basketball and softball as well) at Union Co.---been here since 2004 working with some wonderful faculty and students. They remind me a lot of the good people, yourself included, that I met and worked with at Oakdale in my eight years there. A lot of great times there, but as you say, those years are behind us now.

Good luck with your upcoming season at Harriman. You are coaching with some former Oakdale guys that I really enjoyed working with---Tapp, Daugherty, Foster, etc. I bet you guys have a blast!

---rSquared

Things are great for me Volmash. This will be my first season back in football since the mid 90's, and I'm looking forward to it. I'm really enjoying teaching and coaching (girls basketball and softball as well) at Union Co.---been here since 2004 working with some wonderful faculty and students. They remind me a lot of the good people, yourself included, that I met and worked with at Oakdale in my eight years there. A lot of great times there, but as you say, those years are behind us now.

Good luck with your upcoming season at Harriman. You are coaching with some former Oakdale guys that I really enjoyed working with---Tapp, Daugherty, Foster, etc. I bet you guys have a blast!

---rSquared

Great to hear from you and see you are doing well. Just FYI, I am not coaching football anymore but I am assisting in baseball (and yes those are some good guys to be around at HHS). Hope you have a great season at Union Co!