All-State List

dins8

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again (and this scares me) I agree with you. I have asked several coaches to join me in getting some answers. Hopefully, united, we can get some results.

"Scares you to agree with me." G I am border line brilliant with the tutalage of yourself! One day I hope to achieve MJHUB status because I think if I retired now no one would miss me!

"Scares you to agree with me." G I am border line brilliant with the tutalage of yourself! One day I hope to achieve MJHUB status because I think if I retired now no one would miss me!

Come on now, I certainly would miss all the indigestion you USED to give me!!!

Again, very well done on the East TN top 10. You even used punctuation!!! Keep up the good work! We need a "MJUHB" in the Knoxville area! (Dins has been absent a lot recently!)

Big G...Have you seen this in the paper? Anyone seen it yet? Please post it here if you have seen it.

The 2008-2009 School Year has started. HS "american" football is underway, and the Spring 2008 All State Boys soccer list is still not out?

Who would one email to ask what the delay is all about? TACA doesn't have an active website.

Seems to be another slap in the face to the sport in a country where soccer is considered "third rate".

Not that it matters a whole lot when it comes to my son, but last years juniors who are playing select soccer this fall, and trying to be seen by college coaches, would really like to add that to their resume. Who is the president of TACA, does the organization even exist today. I know some coaches have done all they can, but my goodness, this is awful. Who is in charge exactly so we can complain. An email and phone number would be nice.

Looks as if TACA has a new website. www.taca.net

I emailed the contact list and ask them if they knew anything about the all state list. We will see what kind of response I get.

Staff:

Bill Marbet

Executive Director

Phone: 1.800.837.8062

Fax: 931.380.0145

bill@mulemix.com

www.mulemix.com

Jason Lovell

Administrative Director

Phone: 1.800.837.8062

Fax: 931.380.0145

jason@mulemix.com