Harriman vs A-E scrimmage?

freakzilla4

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweetwater scrimmaged Harriman this spring and Harriman must have had all that speed playing other sports because they only broke one big play for a Td and that play should've been stopped for a loss but two Sweetwater players ran into eachother and took themselves out of the play. I would say over half of Harrimans plays ended up for losses or no gains. I believe it ended up 4 or 5 tds to 1. The only time Harriman had any sustained drive was when the younger players were in. Just like Sweetwater I'm sure they had players that didn't play though.

in the spring harriman was missing like 3 dbs and a couple tight ends and recievers due to baseball..but yeah i was at the spring scrimmage and sweetwater did look good but if the scrimmage had refs it would have been completely different there was way too many penalties that should and would have been called in a game situation but that was the spring so every thing changes come summer time...the devils arent worred about the spring they are worried about winning and capturing that region championship

Harriman will be a force to reckon with this season. There speed is unreal. They have 3 guys that can run with or under a 4.6 forty. If there summer work-outs went as well as what everyone is saying, look out in Roane County! I can't wait to watch them scrimmage Friday. Go Blue Devils!

There aren't three guys in all of Roane County that run under 4.6...

Not sure exactly how much faster the Blue Devils are from last year. There's track speed and then there's football speed. Harriman is usaually pretty speedy across the board.

AE will get as much tackle football as they want tonight. Harriman has a slew of tough, hardnosed kids. And I grantee you Harriman will not see a better football team this year than the one they are scrimmaging tonight. Should be good for both schools. Hope the boys have fun and no one is injured.

Good luck to our cousins down in the south part of Reg 2!

Great job by the Devils tonight holding their own against A-E. Both varsity squads were held scoreless. The Devils did get a safety on A-E late in the game. Harriman looked tough up front and had a few nice drives in the game. A-E had a touchdown called back on a block in the back. Not much excitement. Some nice hits by both teams, but we have to remember it's early and both teams were VERY rusty. Great job Blue!

Looking forward to a great season!

Hey Blue Devil fans, good job on the scrimmage tonight. I know that Harriman is coming over here to Sequoyah for a scrimmage on Tuesday, I was just curious if Harriman had a passing game because I would like to see our secondary tested just to see where we stand. Not asking for a scouting report but was just curious if we are going to be tested in our secondary, Thanks.

WOW!!!!! how bout them blue devils!!..held that high powered roadrunner offense scorless....dang im excited about this year from harriman they looked great up front in the scrimmage..there running game is going to be hard to stop by anyone this year...how bout them devils excilent scrimmage and best wishes to AE...they are FAST across...well at every position!! lets hear it for that little 1A school in harriman who would have expected them to play and hold AE tonight?