AAA Cross Country

feverpitch

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Kathy has committed to a college or is leaning towards one? Who all has offered?

I'm not sure, but if i was her i would go with arkansas razor backs. For a girls team they look to be tops this year with top four already going under 18 and one that has a slightly faster average than kroegers, as for what she is thinking im not sure anyone knows that right now, but that is simply my suggestion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to the Tullahoma ladies for winning the Region 4 cross country championship Thursday at Cookeville. They finished 5pts better than Siegel and got a little revenge from finishing 5pts behind Siegel in the Mid State Championship last week at Smyrna. Good luck to Coach Lester and the girls in the state meet a week from Sat at the Steeplechase in Nashville.

Congratulations to the Tullahoma ladies for winning the Region 4 cross country championship Thursday at Cookeville. They finished 5pts better than Siegel and got a little revenge from finishing 5pts behind Siegel in the Mid State Championship last week at Smyrna. Good luck to Coach Lester and the girls in the state meet a week from Sat at the Steeplechase in Nashville.

Do you know where I can get the results?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats, again to Kathy Kroeger... named the Tennessee female finalist for the Wendy's High School Heisman Award! Kroeger has a chance of being named one of 12 national finalists. One male and female winner will be chosen December 14 and Wendy's will donate $10,000 to each winner's high school according to the Tennessean. Way to go, Kathy!

Congrats, again to Kathy Kroeger... named the Tennessee female finalist for the Wendy's High School Heisman Award! Kroeger has a chance of being named one of 12 national finalists. One male and female winner will be chosen December 14 and Wendy's will donate $10,000 to each winner's high school according to the Tennessean. Way to go, Kathy!

Congrats Kathy!

Does anyone know where she is interested in going to run in college at? Or what schools have offered her?

Kathy is one of the 12 national finalists for the Wendy's High School Heisman Award!

• 4 weeks later...