17 Year Old looking for a Competitive Team for this fall

I would like you to consider whether or not my son, Kevin Franklin, would be a good prospect for your Fall 2008 Team. He is a very competitive baseball player with an impressive baseball resume. He is 6'5" tall, 203 Lbs., plays 3rd, SS, 1st, Catcher and Pitcher, throws right (fast ball at 91 mph) and he throws for 7 innings without loosing his speed, and he is a great hitter. He has been school trained at Mickey Ownen's School of Baseball since he was 7 years old (He has been a junior counselor there for 3 years and a Senior Counselor for 2 years). He also attended Club K and was trained by Wes Sims for several seasons. His most recent summer baseball event was playing for the New Hampshire Storm out of Plymouth, NH for the Summer 2008 season (you can reach his coach, Tom Underwood, at tusqueze@adelphia.net ). I can be reached at (931) 624-0269. Thank you, Tony

I would like you to consider whether or not my son, Kevin Franklin, would be a good prospect for your Fall 2008 Team. He is a very competitive baseball player with an impressive baseball resume. He is 6'5" tall, 203 Lbs., plays 3rd, SS, 1st, Catcher and Pitcher, throws right (fast ball at 91 mph) and he throws for 7 innings without loosing his speed, and he is a great hitter. He has been school trained at Mickey Ownen's School of Baseball since he was 7 years old (He has been a junior counselor there for 3 years and a Senior Counselor for 2 years). He also attended Club K and was trained by Wes Sims for several seasons. His most recent summer baseball event was playing for the New Hampshire Storm out of Plymouth, NH for the Summer 2008 season (you can reach his coach, Tom Underwood, at tusqueze@adelphia.net ). I can be reached at (931) 624-0269. Thank you, Tony

The best team out of Middle Tennessee is probably the Hit after Hit program with Lem Pilkinton (former AA Skipper) and Orlando "Big O" Thomas (professional player).